Where can Ravenol RUP actually be purchased?

If you can find it in stock, From all the tests that I've seen, Ravenol RUP seems to be the best oil money can buy for a car like my Quadrifolgio.

However, I can't find it in stock. Any tips where I can get this stuff?

I emailed Blauparts / Ravenol America like a month ago and they didn't even have an ETA. My guess is they don't want to import the REP/RUP/RCS etc.

There are other Ravenol products that should fit your needs. Also, check the virgin oil analysis (VOA) sub-section. Find the link to the VOA spreadsheet. You should be able to find a suitable oil there.

Blauparts probably isn't ordering very much inventory since the HUGE price jump earlier this year. RUP, being more of a racing engine oil is probably not one of their big movers.
I settled on VST and am very happy with it, but doubt I'll be getting any more at current prices.

Blauparts seems to be not great. I wanted to try REP or RUP but they basically said it will be “a long time” until it’s back in stock. What’s the point of being the distributor for a boutique oil brand if you don’t carry the flagship oils? Why should I buy their second best effort if I can get someone else’s best product? It’s not like they are gonna compete on price anyway.

They used to carry RUP, then blew out their inventory at a huge discount many years ago. Maybe back in 2019? Blauparts also used to have site wide flash sales for 15-20% off which haven’t happened in a couple years either. Some other the Ravenol oils have increased +50-75% in price without any real sales

Blauparts isn’t great but they carry an extensive inventory of Mahle filters which is the brand I prefer.

They used to carry RUP, then blew out their inventory at a huge discount many years ago. Maybe back in 2019? Blauparts also used to have site wide flash sales for 15-20% off which haven’t happened in a couple years either. Some other the Ravenol oils have increased +50-75% in price without any real sales

Blauparts isn’t great but they carry an extensive inventory of Mahle filters which is the brand I prefer.
Seems like a very small operation out of Wisconsin and perhaps the owner is winding down the business. It's not easy competing in a market which is highly price sensitive.

A site called Cars and Pizza club seems to have RUP 1L or 4L

And of course, you can try ebay and see if a seller in Europe will ship to the US. Some do :unsure:

RUP being distributed and sold in Europe?

Maybe they are not producing this product?

I have no issues with the USA distributorship. I get my order in two days, consistently. Never had out of stock.

That's not an issue (as well as being German language only):

That's the actual issue:

IF "ravenol-shop", "oil-center" and "ATO24" would ship to the US it would way too expensive.

Maybe they are not producing this product?
I have no issues with the USA distributorship. I get my order in two days, consistently. Never had out of stock.

The availability of Ravenol RUP in Europe is good. I can get 1L, 4L, 5L, 20L, 60L jugs/barrels delivered in a few days from the vendor I usually use to get oils here.

Presumption....in the USA this oil would not sell at a great rate for the distributor???

Therfore they do not stock it.

Blauparts is actually very good, in fact their customer service is fantastic.
I'm sure they are great to deal with, but you can't order the only interesting oils from Ravenol and they can't / won't provide an ETA or admit they just won't ever restock it. Well, VMP and VST are good too but at that price you can basically get 300V. My argument is that no one buying Ravenol is pinching pennies anyway. After the price increase they basically put themselves in a new category, so it seems like most customers would not mind the extra $30 or whatever it will be for RUP or REP.

If you can find it in stock, From all the tests that I've seen, Ravenol RUP seems to be the best oil money can buy for a car like my Quadrifolgio.

However, I can't find it in stock. Any tips where I can get this stuff?
Have you tried ordering from Ravenol America website?

Back