Can't find replacement parts

I have a 2019 Fiat 124 Spider, and I have to replace the flywheel and clutch, but I can't find any parts. It comes with LuK parts, and I emailed them, but I haven't seen anyone make parts for this car besides Clutch Masters. I'm wondering if anyone would know where I could find parts, that aren't from Mopar. It's over 1k for the flywheel, and who knows how long the clutch assembly has been out of stock.

• Wow
Reactions: D60
Do your research and see if the Mazda MX-5 is identical. The engines are different and the gearbox ratios are different but the gearbox design is the same as the Mazda. It's possible that the flywheel and clutch are the same as the Mazda components.

I browsed the LUK catalog and the Mazda and Fiat clutches and flywheels are not the same. They did list the part numbers for the clutch kit and the dual-mass flywheel so you could contact LUK and see how to buy them.

one more edit: the parts listed on the Mopar site as being available. I don't know if they're just cost prohibitive or if you tried to order and they were not available. The flywheel was pricey but all dual-mass flywheels are pricey. The clutch was normal for a dealer item.

Last edited:
I've seen parts available scattered, like some mopar sites have the clutch disc and pressure plate , both for about $500, but the thing I don't want, is to pay almost 1k for a flywheel. CM's much cheaper, but they don't seem to have the best rep. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt this time though.

If the flywheel is a double mass, does are normally a lot more expensive. In some cases, you can substitute a single mass flywheel if available.

I've seen parts available scattered, like some mopar sites have the clutch disc and pressure plate , both for about $500, but the thing I don't want, is to pay almost 1k for a flywheel. CM's much cheaper, but they don't seem to have the best rep. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt this time though.

Obviously Mopar isn't that great if you already need a new clutch after 5 years :poop:

How many miles on your 124?

I have a 2019 Fiat 124 Spider, and I have to replace the flywheel and clutch, but I can't find any parts. It comes with LuK parts, and I emailed them, but I haven't seen anyone make parts for this car besides Clutch Masters. I'm wondering if anyone would know where I could find parts, that aren't from Mopar. It's over 1k for the flywheel, and who knows how long the clutch assembly has been out of stock.
Spec clutch kit 2019 Fiat 124

Not sure if it's a rebranded clutch masters but it's a stage 2 which is indicative of handling more power/torque. ACT also offers clutch kits for the 124 from what I'm told.

If the flywheel has no burn spots and is reasonably flat you should be able to reuse it, especially if it has less then 100k miles.

First off, why do you even need a flywheel? Usually they can be cleaned up or if need be resurfaced. Clutches usually last much longer. Are you an aggressive shifter?

Try these companies who specialize in Fiats: NGEN Performance, EUROCOMPULSION, 500MADNESS, Auto Ricambi, DiCourse.

Last edited:

I've made another post showing what the flywheel looks like. Clutch disc is probably okay, but I've been told to just replace. I ordered from CM, but half their reviews are bad, where some kits fail just a few hundred miles later, or about 7k miles later, and that. I'll give them a chance with their products. I already cancelled on them once, so I'll try not to do it again.

Who buys a Fiat? The Italians know beauty in arts like sculptures and paintings. Not cars.

The "Fiata" rolls off the same line as its close relative, the MX-5, in Japan.

Aside from the engine, styling, and seats, the rest is Mazda.

By the book, it's never been kosher to resurface a dual-mass flywheel, but people still try to take that route because the parts are not cheap. Never have been.

For a four-year old car, I'd bite the bullet and do the job right.

Back