What is your eating style?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually eat the thing I like the least first. That way it gets ate. Then Ill probably eat the meat before it gets cold. Then the other side like potatoes or whatever.

I will save the underwear and pooping replies for your upcoming threads about those habits.

I just eat the [censored] food.

I did notice a co-worker exhibit what I thought were unusual eating habits. He explained "nothing can touch, no two or more things can be mixed together, and you can't start on another item until all of whatever you are currently eating is gone." I thought it was weird, but no that weird, if that makes any sense.

Same as how Tony Soprano would spear his food after pushing it around on his plate. For some reason they always focused on his eating at the table. Weird, but not that weird.

Typically vegetables, meats, carbs...that way if I'm full, I just leave the carbs. Or if it's Indian or Chinese, I have wonderful rice and sauce to highlight the meal.

and I'm a folder.

I eat whatever is supposed to be served hot or chilled first, to experience it as it was meant to be served and also minimize chance of food borne contamination (I still have a psychological aversion to potato salad after food poisoning as a kid at a summer BBQ). Foods served at ambient temperature I prefer to eat last. I'm flexible when dining out.

giphy.gif

Originally Posted By: silverrat
giphy.gif

they forgot the exploding crumbs!

Re: Quattro Pete:
True story: I picked up some years ago at a yard sale a book called "What your POO said about YOU"

Re: ZZMan briefs problems
How do you get your underwear to be comfy, not scratchy, tough on "stuff"?
I use boxers, comfy type, not restricting

Re: ZZMan "folding"
It depends on the toughness of the paper used
Also already said, finger placement it tantamount
Also, not god in the winter with the REALLY cold water, but they invented bidets: really successful with female guests/in-house if you can keep the warm water delivery constant and QUICK! (My particular building setup has no constant pressure for hot water so it was delivering either hot or cccold)

Re: food
What strikes me fancy at that time.
Just don't eat ice-cream with a spoon; It's meant to be enjoyed like fine things, with a really small teaspoon
Don't get me close to fish with bones: you will get old when I'm finished

Re: SkyAktiv
You're young now, but nothing comes close to:
-a women just drunk/buzzy enough (Good wine)
-women in a tropical setting + drunk/buzzy enough
-8-months pregnant bear momma

I like to eat all of one thing at once, then move on. And, like a kid, I don't like my food touching, either.
wink.gif

I don't drink much during a meal, either. My grandfather despised kids filling up with liquids at meal time, and left his own beverages until after meal time, and that stuck with me for life.

Originally Posted By: Garak
And, like a kid, I don't like my food touching, either.
wink.gif

Haha I'm the same exact way!!
grin.gif

Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm
wink.gif

grin.gif

How do you like your birthday cake ????

Originally Posted By: Shannow
wink.gif

grin.gif

How do you like your birthday cake ????

White cake with that super sweet white icing yum!! When we were growing up we always got one from the "cake lady" who made them at her house. They were soooooooo good!!!!!!

White cake with that super sweet white icing yum!! When we were growing up we always got one from the "cake lady" who made them at her house. They were soooooooo good!!!!!!

Happy birthday again, and I do like that cake. One of my local buffets has that kind of cake, and I always make sure to get more than one piece.

Happy birthday again, and I do like that cake. One of my local buffets has that kind of cake, and I always make sure to get more than one piece.

Thanks Garak!!

And also make sure to get a corner piece so you'll get the most icing!!
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back