What do u guys think of this oil system cleaner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Garak
Originally Posted By: StevieC
I do think Flushes have their place but to suggest they are needed regularly like the video suggests....

I've used flushes when I know I'm going to take the engine apart immediately anyhow, so if something gets knocked loose or screwed up, it won't make much difference.

I do this, or on an abused engine that this is tried as a latch ditched effort to try and fix a problem created by lack of oil changes like sticking cam phasers etc. in case you can fix it without opening up the engine.

When the F-150 was coming apart due to massive leaks and low oil pressure and so forth, it got a quick flush. Whatever could have possibly gone wrong with a flush was the least of its worries.

I'll dissent here a bit I recently used the BG EPR and MOA on my 190K mile Durango R/T 5.9. I was burning about 1qt every 1,000 miles. After the treatment, the oil consumption was cut in half, about 1qt every 2,000 miles. I could feel a small increase in power and decrease in fuel consumption. The savings in oil alone is worth the cost. If the benefits last a year it will easily pay for itself and I will have a better running vehicle .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back