Maxlife Fuel System Cleaner $1.99

My local Menards has Valvoline Maxlife Fuel System cleaner for $1.99 Seemed like a good deal. Bottle says it contains PEA.

does it have pea or other known cleaner?
1702345157366.jpg

I'd be surprised if this didn't include PEA. It appears it's for High Mileage so it would need something decent to clean up an old system.
...Menard's has reinstitute their rebates until Christmas and it is currently (starting today) 12% off that $1.99 sale price...$1.75 a bottle after mail in rebate

Bill
I had to go check that out & there it is 12%. I've never seen them do 12% rebate. Hope it's the new norm vs 11% splitting hairs but I'll take it.

Does anyone have the pic of the bottle stating such or pds?

If it does have pea, its a hot deal, but would like confirmation on that.

The treat rate according to the label is 12oz/15gallon tank, which is different the 12/21 gallons of gasoline for techron high mileage which i assume this product competes with.
The back of the bottle shows contains kerosene, pea, and something else. I'll have to look when I get back to the garage.

If you really want this they will also ship.
I am seeing $10 shipping for 12 bottles.
$13.56 for 24 bottles to NoVA

Last edited:
My local Menards has Valvoline Maxlife Fuel System cleaner for $1.99 Seemed like a good deal. Bottle says it contains PEA.

Snagged a few bottles. Thanks for the tip!

never saw this product … and just did a Techron bogo …
But, to be continued …

it fell off my list when I learned it didn't contain PEA...I do realize that there are other cleaners besides PEA but that was my only interest...

good luck with your choice

Bill

Back