What did you get for Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my best Christmas present ever on Wednesday, my new Corvette
smile.gif

My wife got me a dutch oven table. I will be so looking forward to warmer weather in spring to use it. I love dutch oven cooking.

A combination Birthday (earlier this month) and Christmas present. On order: A two-wheeled Italian mistress.

Originally Posted By: OVERKILL
Wife picked up my new Remington 5R Milspec .308, which was rather devious of her, as when I was in there he was telling me that it wouldn't be in until February. She had setup the ruse, it was well played.

That's great! Glad you got what you wanted sooner than you expected.

Originally Posted By: MRtv
My wife got me a dutch oven table. I will be so looking forward to warmer weather in spring to use it. I love dutch oven cooking.

My brother ruined Dutch ovens for the family a long time ago. I can't help but chuckle when I hear (read) it, as juvenile as that may be...

Originally Posted By: 02SE
A combination Birthday (earlier this month) and Christmas present. On order: A two-wheeled Italian mistress.

I know you ride the fast stuff, the pure canyon weapons ... Holy carp is it the new V4 Panigale ??(!!)
cool.gif

Originally Posted By: LoneRanger

I know you ride the fast stuff, the pure canyon weapons ... Holy carp is it the new V4 Panigale ??(!!)
cool.gif

V4 Speciale.
smile.gif

cool.gif

V4 Speciale.
smile.gif

Schweeeet. That's their full-on MotoGP engine !!

cool.gif

V4 Speciale.
smile.gif

big fat 226hp peak horsepower
shocked.gif

cool.gif

V4 Speciale.
smile.gif

Schweeeet. That's their full-on MotoGP engine !!

Well, the new Stradale V4 engine is based on the architecture of the MotoGP engines. 90° V4, 81mm bores, counter-rotating crank, etc. But it has a longer stroke, and milder tuning than the MotoGP engines for better longevity, and less frequent service intervals than the pure racing engines. It's down about 30 peak HP, and bike weight is up about 30 lbs from the MotoGP machine.

BUT, unlike the MotoGP machine, it's street legal.
wink.gif

from Secret Santa (Wifey):
-1 red shirt
-1 Mickey Mouse pijama

From Secret Santa 2 (Me):
-1.5 week in 80+F weather

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back