What are you listening to right now?

IMG_0442.jpeg

" What Were Once Vices Are Now Habits " is my favorite Doobie Brothers release .
Its a tie for me between WWOV and Cycles , their come back release when they reformed the original line up in late 80s.
I thought they really hit a home run when they invited Skunk Baxter to join up during WWOV recording n tour.

I can’t remember if I’ve already shared this one. 🤔
Oh well, it’s worth another share if I did.
SCORPIONS

Glad some folks been sharing Scorpions stuff. I had never listened to anything from them until on here. Funny, I had heard of them but just blew them off thinking they were just one of those 80s "Hair Bands" but clearly they were a talented bunch.

Glad some folks been sharing Scorpions stuff. I had never listened to anything from them until on here. Funny, I had heard of them but just blew them off thinking they were just one of those 80s "Hair Bands" but clearly they were a talented bunch.

Oh yeah, they’ve been around a long time. They definitely weren’t an 80s hair band.

Never too late to discover some solid rock & roll. Lots of Scorpion albums to listen to.

Back