What are you listening to right now?

Slim and the tail draggers are pretty good I did buy it.Melvin Taylor is above most everybody alive.
IMG_2143.jpg
IMG_2150.jpg

Slim and the tail draggers are pretty good I did buy it.Melvin Taylor is above most everybody alivView attachment 197983
I saw Too Slim and the Taildraggers live at Bumbershoot in Seattle back in the early nineties. What a show! Their current album at the time was Rock 'em Dead and they certainly rocked that show. I was always surprised for the longest time that they never made it really big. I'm glad they have had more success recently.

I saw Too Slim and the Taildraggers live at Bumbershoot in Seattle back in the early nineties. What a show! Their current album at the time was Rock 'em Dead and they certainly rocked that show. I was always surprised for the longest time that they never made it really big. I'm glad they have had more success recently.
Just found them last year. It’s great to hear new music a 70s kid can relate to. Swamp Cabbage and Bleeding Harp are my new favorites.Better late then never.
IMG_2101.jpeg

I'm at Squat & Gobble, having a coffee while Nena is assaulting my auditory senses with nein tea nein rat balloons. 🐀 🎈I'm glad I didn't order a crêpe.

Back