What are you eating right now?

Beef onions and tomatoes
20240411_182929.jpg

View attachment 213706
Long John Silvers. One of my favorite places. The batter is so good. It’s rare we eat it because it makes my dad’s stomach upset lol. I have been begging for this for weeks. Never get the chicken from there though only the fish. The chicken ain’t no good.
Your hush puppy looks like a deep fried baby hedgehog.

A nice, dry Italian Proseco, baked salmon and steamed broccoli.
Nice little celebration of Friday for us, which does mean something to the still working spouse, me.
I'll fix that this year.

Last edited:
Wow, you and 53' Stude sure live high on the hog.
This isn't normal dining for us. We almost never go out, maybe 2x a month and my daily intake is usually bland lentil soup, beans, kale salads, and plant-based protein drinks. We like to eat out and a little fancy when we go on vacation. With tip it was $250. Included was advice from our waiter and his coworker, Raffaello and Manolo, with advice where to eat on our vacation to Rome.

This isn't normal dining for us. We almost never go out, maybe 2x a month and my daily intake is usually bland lentil soup, beans, kale salads, and plant-based protein drinks. We like to eat out and a little fancy when we go on vacation. With tip it was $250. Included was advice from our waiter and his coworker, Raffaello and Manolo, with advice where to eat on our vacation to Rome.
Don't tell my wife what the told you. She's been bugging me about European vacations lately. I just want to go fishing.

Back