What are you eating right now?

Chinese buffet dinner for Christmas dinner. Free of charge too cause the owner appreciates the business and we have came here for years since this place opened. He said yeah it’s ok to give things away sometimes merry Christmas and happy new years. So that made us happy. My parents will be taking me to the place with the grill at the table probably this weekend or next since it’s part of my Christmas present.

55E24174-E31D-40BB-AB11-CCB6AB6BDCCC.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I love amarena cherries. I told my wife NOT to spend the money on one of those fancy panettoni, they're always a disappointment in comparison to the traditional ones. She bought me one regardless, I have yet to taste it. How was it @vavavroom ?

I love amarena cherries. I told my wife NOT to spend the money on one of those fancy panettoni, they're always a disappointment in comparison to the traditional ones. She bought me one regardless, I have yet to taste it. How was it @vavavroom ?
Make it yourself. So good. I cannot eat though, so bummer for me. I've come quite close in the past.

Back