What are solutions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TiGeo

$50 site donor 2024
What is this? With only 1 given I'm guessing an obscure forum feature?

Screenshot_20231127_050353_Chrome.jpg

You'd get a solution point or credit by actually answering a question directly or solving a diagnostic issue.

Looks like zmelli is the only entity to do so.

"Chemists Have Solutions" was a popular bumper sticker at the lab.

You'd get a solution point or credit by actually answering a question directly or solving a diagnostic issue.

Looks like zmelli is the only entity to do so.

"Chemists Have Solutions" was a popular bumper sticker at the lab.
I'm trying to understand how specifically you do it.

Post #5 in the linked thread (not from this forum, but XenForo generally) shows a screenshot of what the OP of a question thread should see.

Post #5 in the linked thread (not from this forum, but XenForo generally) shows a screenshot of what the OP of a question thread should see.

I saw this...but missed it I guess that a mod/admin has to likely do it...not the OP of the post? Maybe it's s feature that isn't turned on here? Just curious.

If you were to make your thread type "Question", then would would see answers or "solutions" and the ability to up or down vote the "solutions"

If you were to make your thread type "Question", then would would see answers or "solutions" and the ability to up or down vote the "solutions"
Ok got it now. You have to choose "poll" as the post type.

Ok so interesting...in this it's not there, only poll. In the main oil sub you can choose question!

Screenshot_20231127_110804_Chrome.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back