Weather Channel Temp. Setting On My Smart Phone

Samsung Galaxy J7 SP (Smart Phone)
I have the Weather Channel app on my SP. It always reads temp. in Celcius. If I try to disable the app it reads that doing this will cause other problems on my phone. There is a control to switch from Fahrenheit to Celcius and vice versa, but it won't stay on Fahrenheit.
Any ideas on how to fix this? :unsure:

Open the Weather Channel app. Click on the three vertical dots in the upper right hand corner and select settings. Then click on Units of Measure and select English.

Open the Weather Channel app. Click on the three vertical dots in the upper right hand corner and select settings. Then click on Units of Measure and select English.
I did as you said and it worked. I opened the weather channel app again and it was back on Celcius. What do I try now?

Try this: Go back into settings, make sure you have English chosen. Close the app. Now go to the Settings App, Then go to Application Manager, scroll down until you find "The Weather Channel", open it, and press "FORCE STOP" until the lettering goes from dark black to grey. Now close the Settings App and then restart The Weather Channel app. If that doesn't do it, I am not sure what to do as their "Help Section" looks mighty poor.

Try this: Go back into settings, make sure you have English chosen. Close the app. Now go to the Settings App, Then go to Application Manager, scroll down until you find "The Weather Channel", open it, and press "FORCE STOP" until the lettering goes from dark black to grey. Now close the Settings App and then restart The Weather Channel app. If that doesn't do it, I am not sure what to do as their "Help Section" looks mighty poor.
No dice! It works until l close it then go back to it. I don't know what to do now. I don't want to DL another weather app due to my memory is low. I guess l could call Samsung and seek their advice. 🤔

Try disabling that app so you can find out what "other problems" are.
If there are no other problems uninstall the app and try a different weather app.

Weawow

I use this app with no issues if you get tired of messing with the one you have now.

If I try to disable the app it reads that doing this will cause other problems on my phone
Sounds like BS to me. It's hardly a vital app that would destroy a phone. If it doesn't work then dump it and get something else. I use Weatherbug.

Back