Wanted to get your thoughts on using this for gas?

are those legal to use?
if you get into an accident and it blows is your insurance going to drop you?

The ad says its for recycled fuel.. probably some legal reason for that.

Last edited:
That's really nice. I would like something like that to fill up my boat gas tank. Gas is much less expensive where I live compared to where my boat is stored. The price of the tank would take years to pay for itself though however the ease of not having to wait in line in busy times would make it nice. A person can go nuts trying to figure out the best way to save a few bucks however I understand where it would work great for people off site who need to fill up various tanks off site and away from a gas station.

That's like 60 gallons. Why would you need to have that in addition to the 30 or so gallons you already have?
It's 125 Gal or so. I have an old boat that holds 150 gallons and my dads boat holds 35gal. Each time we run them we have to take them out and trailer them to the store. I'd rather just be able to pull up and fill them up and keep the weekend going.

It's 125 Gal or so. I have an old boat that holds 150 gallons and my dads boat holds 35gal. Each time we run them we have to take them out and trailer them to the store. I'd rather just be able to pull up and fill them up and keep the weekend going.
Not a boat owner myself, but don't most marinas have gas pumps?

If diesel I would not care so much about carrying around in the back, properly strapped of course. Gas on the other hand would be different as stated by some others. But purposefully, not 100% service, why not.

I would be carful about static, and perhaps find some way to protect against that. MAybe put a horse mat in the truck? Not sure.

Back