walmart paint

Status
Not open for further replies.
talked to a buddy of mine and he told me a gallon of paint exploded in his back seat that he just bought at wally world. they paid for everything without a question. the person at the counter slipped and said something about this happened before. they gave him a check for a few thousand to fix the interior of his car. any one else hear something like this?

NOW they have!
And I'll bet if this gets out, some will fake problems to get a quick cash settlement!

[Also note the exploding watermelon thread!]

Last edited:
Never heard of it, but Walmart's response is consistent with the customer service I've had from them before. They own up to it and fix the issue.

next time i see him i will find out what type of paint it was. i didn't see the interior of the car but can you imagine that stuff seeping out of the cloth seats? it happened in a fairly new dodge charger.

Looks like they took care of the issue, my Dad shops there a lot and is always impressed with their customer service.

I, personally, refuse to give them a dime of my business for a multitude of reasons.

To go into any detail on why would most certainly break the board rules about politics so I'll leave it at that.

When I need paint I buy it from the local hardware store, or if the price there is unreasonable then Home Depot.

I haven't bought anything from Walmart in ages and certainly never will again, they represent everything that is slowly crumbling our standard of living.

/Rant

Originally Posted By: Quest
Originally Posted By: pidster
/Rant

In that case: I'd keep it shut if I were you.

*smiles*

Q.

Yep. Nobody cares.

Pretty good Customer Service though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back