VW Tiguan Commercial- King Kong

Status
Not open for further replies.
The yummy blonde chickadee driving it is......oh my!!
20.gif

Originally Posted By: Delta
Gonna be a little biased here, but I like what VW has been doing with their styling. Instead of being all flashy and curvy, all the model line-up is subtle. The interiors are simple as well. Heck even my GTI is more squared off then our Camry. I think as the cars age the VW's will still look good while the trend of cars with extreme "curves" will be outdated.

I agree. I think lately I have been more attracted to German cars because of their incremental styling changes. A lot of the Japanese and American brands have somewhat extreme redesigns lately which make their cars seem dated after a few years.

Look at a 2011 BMW, Audi, or VW product and it looks fairly modern. Look at a 2011 Japanese or American product and it looks dated. I think this is intentional though, to get the buyers concerned with buying the newest looking model.

Two of my friends just bought Jettas, one a 2011 with the 2.5L engine and the other a 2014 with the 1.8T. Both are very nice cars for the money.

I think the Tiguan looks nice. I'm not a VW guy really but definitely one of the better looking CUVs. It's sleek and simple. It's not ugly like the Japanese ones which just look like vacuum cleaners or something lol. Just my opinion.

The Atlas looks ok, but there's just something about from the back that throws it off.

All three look okay. But I can tell from these photos that the Tiguan has better visibility out the back. I liked to see what's behind me in the adjacent lanes.

Originally Posted By: skyactiv
I think it looks better than the previous generation and it also looks better than it's competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back