Vehicle Insurance Goes Down Again

I changed my address to my current one the other month with State Farm and mine went up by $50 a month.

I'd look for car and home owner's insurance to go up 25-50% across the board in the next 6 months for everyone.

Insurance companies are no different than anyone else. Their costs have risen. They have to pay people more, their operating costs have gone up.

This is what most people don't get. When a business's expenses go up, they pass it along to their customers. Whether it's their cost of good, taxes, whatever. Yes, taxes. Some of you need to read that 10 more times.

I'd look for car and home owner's insurance to go up 25-50% across the board in the next 6 months for everyone.

Insurance companies are no different than anyone else. Their costs have risen. They have to pay people more, their operating costs have gone up.

This is what most people don't get. When a business's expenses go up, they pass it along to their customers. Whether it's their cost of good, taxes, whatever. Yes, taxes. Some of you need to read that 10 more times.
I knew this. My discounts were setting SF up to take them back because of inflation. It happens in all walks of life. Here today, gone tomorrow.
Se La Vie!

Back