Up to 40% MyMedic first aid kits for your car

MyMedic said:
My Medic: We believe EVERY CAR NEEDS A FIRST AID KIT

That's Why We're Giving You Up to 40% OFF Car Kits!!

PLUS, Over the Next 3 Days, We'll Send You Access to A FREE Course On What To do If you come across a car crash

Get The Deal & Watch Part 1:

Here in the U.S. unless your state has a "Good Samaritan Law" you could be sued for applying first aid!

Here in the U.S. unless your state has a "Good Samaritan Law" you could be sued for applying first aid!
Good point--but technically nothing to worry about. Maybe... I guess technically anyone can sue anyone for any reason, although finding a lawyer willing to do it for something trivial might be not be as easy as thought (Lehto had something to say about that at some point).

All fifty states and the District of Columbia have some type of Good Samaritan law. The details of good Samaritan laws vary by jurisdiction, including who is protected from liability and under what circumstances.

The 1998 Aviation Medical Assistance Act also provided coverage for "Good Samaritans" while in flight

While I'm tempted to drive past people broken down on the side of the road (who doesn't have a cell phone these days???), if I was stopped and there, and someone was in need of first aid... I'm rendering it. They sue me later? I might be bitter but I think the court of public opinion will settle it, and maybe that's naïve, but I'm willing to run the risk. Since all I'd be doing is applying pressure and stopping blood flow, holding their hand and telling them help is on the way, I don't think I have to worry.

Wow this went sideways fast. Who implied the kit was for other than personal use? 🤷‍♀️
Personal use? is there a need for anything more than duct tape then?

When I go for a hike alone I take a 38 with a single round... if I hike with others I make sure to bring a shovel also. If it's good for horses then why not people?

I kid, I kid... although I often will apply a bit of medical tape around a bandaid, as the bandaid usually falls off--but that tape is pretty good stuff. Thanks for the reminder, it's been a while since I've checked the cars for first aid stuff. We drive enough, and one never knows.

I've never worked in the medical field, but I'm with @Trav. Those prices look a little on the high side to me. But I agree that every car should have an emergency kit, and a first aid kit is just the start of a good emergency kit.

Back