Two And A Half Men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Loobed

the only thing he seems to have done is called his producer Chuck Lorre by his real name Chaim Levine. I guess it's something like your mother getting real mad at you and calling you by all three of your names; first, middle, and last. Apparently Abe Foxman started giving birth to a cow after he heard the rant.

This does not make any sense to me. My response is strictly objective and has nothing to do with anti-Semitic notions. Why would Chaim Levine be embarrassed by divulging his Jewish name? That is something to be proud and not concealed. It is 2011 not 1939. In this day and age Anglicizing or Christianizing any name is senseless. We should honor and take pride in our American diversity let our names be Bernstein or Patel.

Originally Posted By: Vikas
Funny thing is Charlie Sheen's real name is Chuck Estoviz or something like that!

Carlos Irwin Estevez. I'm pretty sure he's really a Busey, though.

Originally Posted By: wavinwayne
Funny thing is Charlie Sheen's real name is Chuck Estoviz or something like that!

Good one Wayne Crazy movie stars are nothing new under the sun. Check out John Barrymore, Errol Flynn or even John Wayne.

Ethnic prejudice is so Old World. America's cultural diversity helped us become what we are. They call it hybrid vigor when breeding things.

The only significant television I watch these days is up in the restaurant where I have my morning coffee, and my viewing consists of news programs.

I heard of this Charlie Sheen issue, and I am always amazed at the people who watch sitcom programs like this on a regular basis. Such things are just not part of my life interests.

Almost all of my news is obtained via the Internet. I do not like to just sit there and watch a television at home. There is a TV three feet away from me that has not been turned on in eight months.

I think that regular television just does not have the social relevence that it used to have.

Originally Posted By: Cristobal

I heard of this Charlie Sheen issue, and I am always amazed at the people who watch sitcom programs like this on a regular basis. Such things are just not part of my life interests.

Well maybe not for you or me but for some people it works...The nice people who live under me are in their 90's and they both have cancer plus they have no close family living near them...If I walk up the steps between 7 and 8PM and I can hear them laughing away watching the reruns of Two and a Half Men....Since laughter is the best medicine they can get at their age I would have to say that is awesome medicine for them.

crackmeup2.gif

Originally Posted By: outrun
Originally Posted By: Loobed

the only thing he seems to have done is called his producer Chuck Lorre by his real name Chaim Levine. I guess it's something like your mother getting real mad at you and calling you by all three of your names; first, middle, and last. Apparently Abe Foxman started giving birth to a cow after he heard the rant.

This does not make any sense to me. My response is strictly objective and has nothing to do with anti-Semitic notions.

I was not responding to you. I was responding to the original poster of this thread, and about the topic title.

I don't watch TV, but I have read and heard so much about Sheen's supposed antisemitism the last few weeks that I am sick of hearing about it. Sheen is just like Lindsey Lohan and Britney Spears.

What is interesting though is that the character he portrays is really not too far off from his true lifestyle. Live in goddesses
alcohol, etc. Few sit coms come close to the reality they portray, his apparently does.

This might sound off the wall, but I honestly think the Network is going to give him the 3 mil an episode. I think ratings would be through the roof after his televised rants. I mean he has tiger blood, have a look at the score board, he's winning, and lives with Goddesses! LOL People want to see him even more now. LOL

As one who has lion blood and Achilles DNA I very much understand Charlie!

Google "Jerry O'Connell Does Charlie Sheen" for a funny impersonation video.

Originally Posted By: mailman74

crackmeup2.gif

+1!
crackmeup2.gif

His real name is Charles Delmer Busey.

They're all coke heads non the less...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back