Toilet paper/paper towel orientation.. .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Leo99
Over.

So you under people put ketchup on hotdogs?

Lol... Always mustard for me even when under. Don't be silly

Originally Posted By: ZZman
Originally Posted By: Linctex

That is sometimes the point....
smile.gif

Plus everyone can actually have an answer.... Lol
Make love, not war stud

Well, I suppose there is "that"

Just kind of humorous this all comes out on here (an oil forum)

But as you see there are many topics on this forum not related to oil. If they strictly want oil talked about it could get pretty boring and shouldn't have a General or off topic area.
I think it is fun to get people to interact and share. My questions are meant to stimulate conversations amongst members. How are we alike or different. Humans are fascinating....
smile.gif

of course, his topics are "ridiculous". zz just wants someone to "talk to" -- "stimulate conversations".the group loves his threads, as they are funny/entertaining.

the same goes for m.o.m., and merk.these guys are the big three of entertainment on the board.keep up the good work, guys.
to m.o.m., and merk -- you guys are falling behind zz.
zz -- what's next - a thread about toilet seats - up or down. I've actually heard, many times, women [censored] at men about leaving the seat up.imagine the stupidity of arguing over this.

zz - thanks for giving us a good laugh, and keep 'em coming.

Can't speak for 'ALL' under folks, but mustard naturally, spicy or yellow. Ketchup on hotdogs, not for this guy.

Originally Posted By: yeti

zz -- what's next - a thread about toilet seats - up or down. I've actually heard, many times, women [censored] at men about leaving the seat up.imagine the stupidity of arguing over this.

Not a fair question Yeti. It is down as I am lazy and sit while posting questions on BITOG.

Originally Posted By: BretK
Under, and for a reason.
If I do over, my cat finds it to be a great toy, and the next day I find TP unrolled and all over the floor.
same here but I prefer over.

Originally Posted By: lewdwig
Wife broke the dispenser, so right now it stands on end.

I know, you will get to it....

Keep ‘me coming... can’t take life too seriously or you get old and grumpy too fast.

TP - over.

Paper Towels: our’s is an upright stand but, if I’m paying attention, clock-wise pull

Issues like this can strain some marriages.

Now let's talk about whether you stir your coffee clockwise or counterclockwise.
Likewise, do you swirl a cup of fluid clockwise or counterclockwise?

Originally Posted By: Finz
Keep ‘me coming... can’t take life too seriously or you get old and grumpy too fast.

TP - over.

Paper Towels: our’s is an upright stand but, if I’m paying attention, clock-wise pull

^ this.
it's too bad that there are a few grumpy old men here, that always want to argue, and have no sense of humor. but, they are few in number, and this IS the internet.it's just part of life.

zz -- so, you do your intelligent work while sitting on the toilet. that's cool. again, keep 'em coming.
merk, and m.o.m. -- are you reading this thread? you opinions would be welcome.

Originally Posted By: Kestas
Issues like this can strain some marriages.

Now let's talk about whether you stir your coffee clockwise or counterclockwise.
Likewise, do you swirl a cup of fluid clockwise or counterclockwise?

Clockwise of course!

Originally Posted By: CT8
The proper TP orientation is what the woman of the house wants.

A wise man!

Originally Posted By: Linctex
Originally Posted By: Warstud
C'mon man your topics are getting ridiculous.

When is the last time you had an "oil related" thread?

Been a while... But did ask a battery one recently. But don't worry, I am waiting on a Virgin Oil analysis from Blackstone to post. Happy now?

Well, only if you sent motor oil to Blackstone . . . they probably don't care about extra virgin olive oil, canola oil, 3-in-1 oil, etc.

Is your usually over the top or under?

For decades ours were always under. The past few years we switched to over. Odd.
Dang man, get another hobby!

Originally Posted By: gman2304
Is your usually over the top or under?

For decades ours were always under. The past few years we switched to over. Odd.
Dang man, get another hobby!

lol.gif

Under. The new “double” and “triple” rolls will jam and tear where you don’t want them to if the are pulled from the top. By pulling from the bottom you lift them slightly and the unroll properly.

Last edited:
Over.

I'm an under person.

I solely believe ketchup doesn't belong on red meats, opinion

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back