Today's delivery....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nulon Street & Track, It's like a multivitamin supplement for regular ILSAC oils.

Nulon 25W-60 Street & Track, mineral oil, (API SG)
High Zinc (ZDDP) and High Moly (MoDTc) oil,
SA = 0.7 %
VI = 108
TBN = 5.4
Zinc = 1900 ppm
Moly = 400 ppm
KV40 = 276.9 cSt
KV100 = 23.92 cSt

https://www.bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/4452669/

Unfortunately I've never seen it on sale, it's one of the few oils that always seem to be full price.

Originally Posted by bbhero
So you are officially mixing Shannow ???

lol.gif

Nothing wrong with that
smile.gif

Good to see you on here. I hope that you have been doing good given everything. You have been in my thoughts for a good while now. Sincerely, your friend Bradley.

Have forever...I still stand by my cautions, but bear in mind I've successfully run 25W-70 through one of my local winders, completely without issue....I don't need any "W" rating typically, which is where the issues occur...and I've never recommended a mix to anyone.

Thanks for the kind thoughts Bradley...was 9 months yesterday sine things change...with the kids, it's been like a reverse pregnancy...9 months of knowing that they were there, but looks like they are out of my life now ... part of buying the toy...

Originally Posted by Shannow
...was 9 months yesterday since things change...with the kids, it's been like a reverse pregnancy...9 months of knowing that they were there, but looks like they are out of my life now ...

You're a good man Shannow, I'm sure you cared for them and treated them well, they will be back in your life one day. Keep yourself strong and healthy for that day.

Originally Posted by SR5
...was 9 months yesterday since things change...with the kids, it's been like a reverse pregnancy...9 months of knowing that they were there, but looks like they are out of my life now ...

You're a good man Shannow, I'm sure you cared for them and treated them well, they will be back in your life one day. Keep yourself strong and healthy for that day.

Exactly right what SR5 stated here ↑↑↑^

I remember what my step dad told me... "You dad is your dad no matter what. And you need to try to have a good relationship with him as much as you can".

My step father is and was a very good man... My dad was but had a very bad alcohol problem...

I always respected my step father for his words and his belief in that circumstance. My father bad mouthed my step father a number of times. I let it go for awhile. Then I told him exactly what my step father had said to me. My dad's reaction was surprisingly good after I had snapped on him and told him that. We had that "discussion" a number of times over the next number of years. With my dad being reminded of that every time... Eventually he got the point.

And like my step father told me Shannow in a way I say unto you, " you are those children's father and that will never change. No matter what. Be there and ready for them when the time is right".

Ohh and by the way... I don't know if a 25w or 30w would be the greatest in your snowstorms you get from time to when it's -4°C
lol.gif

... part of buying the toy...

I think they call that mid-life-crisis buying...
Us older guys have all been through it. Mine was a 25th anniversary Mustang GT.

Originally Posted by ka9mnx
... part of buying the toy...

I think they call that mid-life-crisis buying...
Us older guys have all been through it. Mine was a 25th anniversary Mustang GT.

LOL...but I didn't create my own crisis...crisis was thrust upon me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back