tire inflators with automatic shut off?

Looking for a tire inflator to use with my full size air compressor, but I'd really like to find one with a programmable shut off. That is, enter say 35psi and it will only inflate to 35psi. Do these exist? Or am I stuck using the crappy electric tire inflators if I want this convenience?
If you are on the Dewalt 20-volt platform their inflater has and is serving me and my fleet well. With a 5 AH battery, I can top off a lot of tiers and it has excellent pressure control with auto shutoff, worth every penny- Love it!

1685699652167.jpg
20V MAX Inflator

Since the OP wants an inflator to use with his full size compressor, and wants to avoid being stuck with a battery inflator, I think we can ignore the preponderance of suggestions (which are for portable battery inflators) offered.

I inflate using my full size compressor. I use either the Griots inflator or the Jaco inflator. Both take just seconds to do a tire. Both work well. The Griots is easier to read, and easier to tweak pressure, while the Jaco is much better priced.

Both of these take, literally, a few seconds to add several PSI to a tire. And then a few seconds to tweak pressure. The Griots adds pressure with a full trigger squeeze, and bleeds pressure with half trigger squeeze. The dial is accurate throughout.

Rand and I agree - It takes seconds to check and adjust tire pressure with one of these, seconds, not minutes, so I don’t see the advantage of an automatic shutoff when using a full size compressor, which is what the OP asked about.

Back