Thinking of buying a Mercedes Mini-van - V series

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Metris is gas, it might even be quite reliable. Do you want to test it and let us know?

I purchased one this week. 8 seat passenger version for my personal use 8 - 10 k miles yearly. Ours is almost fully optioned with ~$4 k in extras and we paid around $41k. I chose the MB for the commercial aspects, no power doors, the ability to tow and payload of around a ton.

The amount of room on the inside is amazing compared to the other minivans. We sold our 10' VW Routan. The footprint of the Metris is almost identical to the Croutan. The ability to carry 4 kids (3 in car seats) and 4 adults comfortably is impressive for the exterior dimensions.

I briefly looked at Honda and Toyota, there was no comparison in size, for more money, similarly equipped.

Very happy with the driving characteristics as well. My wife has orthopedic issues and isn't in pain after an hour of driving it. It handles well and doesn't wallow around like the Croutan.

Last edited:
I'd say the plastics are comprable, maybe a little heavier. Fit and finish is spot on. We got the MB Tex, (pleather) that is very nice for what it is. The comfort is Germanic, as you would expect.

ETA: the dash layout is good, everything is within easy reach.

Last edited:
15k 1.5 year update....no issues and still very happy. The dealer has been responsive with any concerns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back