Think I broke my truck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: SAJEFFC
I say it's StevieC back from his walkabout.
08.gif
36.gif

lol.gif

Originally Posted By: SAJEFFC
I say it's StevieC back from his walkabout.
08.gif
36.gif

StevieC would never admit to getting himself dirty.

It was clacking with it in there so we dumped it. It has 5w20 now. My buddy put it in there. It was late and we'd been drinking all night. I thought it was 20 wt.

So you're from Canada? How do you run 50 wt up there where it is colder than a witches tit? You folks still shoot wolves and trap bears? I saw a movie once about Canada and it had mountain men hunting bears (Charles Bronsen, I think). Must be tough having always to look over your shoulder for them bears and living off the land. But it is bewtiful wilderness up there. You guys have internet up there in those log cabins? Some folks down here in the south still think we should have taken Canada during the civil war, but I don't think this way.

Originally Posted By: BubbaLikesOil
It was clacking with it in there so we dumped it. It has 5w20 now. My buddy put it in there. It was late and we'd been drinking all night. I thought it was 20 wt.

So you're from Canada? How do you run 50 wt up there where it is colder than a witches tit? You folks still shoot wolves and trap bears? I saw a movie once about Canada and it had mountain men hunting bears (Charles Bronsen, I think). Must be tough having always to look over your shoulder for them bears and living off the land. But it is bewtiful wilderness up there. You guys have internet up there in those log cabins? Some folks down here in the south still think we should have taken Canada during the civil war, but I don't think this way.
crazy2.gif
LOL this is great!
28.gif

My buddy said the 50 wt would give extra protection. I put the key in the dash lights come on but no starter. no click sound or nothing just won't turn over at all. They don't make them to where you can fix'em any more. You got to take it the dealer because of the computer. just don't know what to do. I'm gonna try taking the battery off terminal off to see if it resets somehting.

Well I got this far and my first thought is you have a bad battery, battery connections, or starter. You probably had a bad battery and the heavier oil just made it show up sooner. The oil did not damage your engine.

Edit: I see now this thread is all a joke
wink.gif

Last edited:

HAHHAHHAHHAHA OH MY GOD!!!!

I DO NOT run 50 weight! I run 0w40 and 5w40!

We don't live in log cabins, its Igloos and my Snowmobile really likes the heavy oil
wink.gif

lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
Nice...

Igloos, it's colder than i really thought. Is bear meat any good? Down here, we shoot deer and wild pigs when they come up too close to the back porch. But sometimes after a few beers
we'll miss and hit a hoof or something and we'll see it for days hobbling along but too far to go after. anyway, if you say 40 wt is good on your snow rider, it should be good down here in my truck. but my truck seems to like the 20 wt, think it will hurt it if I just run the 20 wt?

Anyone know what sort of organic compounds are found in crude, can be absorbed through the skin, and causes...well, causes the symptoms presented in this thread?

Igloos, it's colder than i really thought. Is bear meat any good? Down here, we shoot deer and wild pigs when they come up too close to the back porch. But sometimes after a few beers
we'll miss and hit a hoof or something and we'll see it for days hobbling along but too far to go after. anyway, if you say 40 wt is good on your snow rider, it should be good down here in my truck. but my truck seems to like the 20 wt, think it will hurt it if I just run the 20 wt?

People like you give guns and hunting a bad name. An animal suffers needlessly. Smart people keep things like this to themselves. Actually smart people don't do things like shooting while drinking.

So you're from Canada? How do you run 50 wt up there where it is colder than a witches tit?

Helen is going to have a field day with this one.

Originally Posted By: GMorg
Anyone know what sort of organic compounds are found in crude, can be absorbed through the skin, and causes...well, causes the symptoms presented in this thread?

crackmeup2.gif
crackmeup2.gif
crackmeup2.gif
crackmeup2.gif

Hey Bubba...your drunken buddy didn't "fill" the engine with oil by any chance???

How much oil drained out?

Also, in Canada, they use cooked bear fat as motor oil.

Yes sir he did, but we forgot about the oil filter. The bear fat in Canada explains why the overkill mountain man uses such heavy oil in his snow rider. by the way, i don't mean to hurt the critters in my back yard just miss when we've been drink'n too much. Out on the rig we do get a chance to fish but sometimes the fish around the rig have health issues. I think sepage effects them somehow and they ain't so healthy looking but its still good eat'n.

No offense to anyone, but I believe there are still places in Louisana and Mississippi where people still live kind of appalachian or like the movie Deliverance. Or it could be the contaminated fish he eats off the rig. Amazing, our motor oil probably comes from his rig.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back