Think I broke my truck

Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 go to Walmart and buy a 2, 5 quart jugs of Motorcraft 5w20 ($11 each) and a motorcraft filter and be done with it.

Wow, this thread is EPIC!

I DO NOT run 50wt in my Modular, I run 5w40! And 0w40 in our other one.

These are also 2000 and 2002 vehicles, not the newer ones with VCT.

This thread HAS to be a joke...........

Originally Posted By: ronrackley
It won't be an epic until someone tells him to ARX it.

crackmeup2.gif

Originally Posted By: OVERK1LL
Wow, this thread is EPIC!

I DO NOT run 50wt in my Modular, I run 5w40! And 0w40 in our other one.

These are also 2000 and 2002 vehicles, not the newer ones with VCT.

This thread HAS to be a joke...........

It is. Also the REAL joke will be him taking a vehicle with nice clean fresh oil in with a knocking sound for warranty work.

The Stealership will see that coming a mile away. First thing they ask is was it knocking before you changed the oil? If yes, why did you not bring it to use BEFORE the oil change?

What oil did you run it in before? What was the OCI? Lets see the maintenance log? Receipts? We need a sample of the old oil.

Bringing in a vehicle with a fresh oil change for warranty work is going to get attention. Bringing in a dead engine with fresh oil is going to get you nothing.

Prepare for some questions.

And I think we are getting tricked here... Wait for the Mobil 1 and USA built cars vs domestic being built in Mexico being thrown in for trolling purposes since we have MMO and weights of oils already here.
smirk2.gif

This could be the longest thread if that happens..

Bill

I recommend a 12 hour cessation from drinking period before attempting any mechanical work after your bout on the rigs.

We dumped the delvac and put in the 5w20 from Walmart. She's purring real nice now no more clacking. I think I really like bitog. ya'll are nice folks coming out to offer you help. What is arx? do i need to put that in too? We use the marvel mystery stuff in the deisel. Yes sir, no more mechanical work while drunk. It's a policy on the rig so we get all the beer we can when were off rotation.

I sure like my new truck and glad it ain't broke anymore. What do you all think about them superteck oil filters? I put one on instead of the motorcraft. my buddy says its highly recommended on bitog.

By the way, overkill how are things down under? I bet it gets hotter than a toads turd out in that outback. Bet you need to run that 50 wt stuff down there.

Originally Posted By: BubbaLikesOil
We dumped the delvac and put in the 5w20 from Walmart. She's purring real nice now no more clacking. I think I really like bitog. ya'll are nice folks coming out to offer you help. What is arx? do i need to put that in too? We use the marvel mystery stuff in the deisel. Yes sir, no more mechanical work while drunk. It's a policy on the rig so we get all the beer we can when were off rotation.

I sure like my new truck and glad it ain't broke anymore. What do you all think about them superteck oil filters? I put one on instead of the motorcraft. my buddy says its highly recommended on bitog.

By the way, overkill how are things down under? I bet it gets hotter than a toads turd out in that outback. Bet you need to run that 50 wt stuff down there.

Am I to presume you are saying you put Mobil Delvac 1650 in there? A STRAIGHT 50-weight?

Mother of God!

And I'm not from Australia, Doug and a few other guys on here are, but I'm from Canada.

*wait for OP to admit thread is a joke..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back