THANK YOU 2015_PSD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had my first permanent leg fitting appt. this AM with my prosthesis. When I arrived back at my g/f's house to gather my items from spending the weekend with her, she showed me (3) boxes that arrived from FEDEX, that each contained (3) 5 qt. containers of FORMULA SHELL 5W30 oil in each box! It was donated by BITOG member 2015_PSD! He knew I needed oil for the charity OCI work that my friend, cousin, and I do. I can't do any labor , but, I do the parts running.
I saw the (3) boxes (each weighs 29.5 lbs.) and was speechless! I still am. 2015_PSD is the original BITOG member that started this great deed a few years ago. His only payment he wanted in return was that I pay the deed forward one day. Well, ever since then, I have been! Other BITOG members saw what was going on and they too started donating oil and filters to this worthy cause. You members know whom you are, and are greatly appreciated!
I live in an apt. complex that is only for disabled and/or elderly people. Not all of the tenants have a vehicle, but, those that do, my cousin and friend do the OCI's, or, anything else that is needed to keep their vehicle in running shape. There is another complex a few miles away where we do the same work. We NEVER accept ANY money. But, we do get a lot of hugs, handshakes, and meals, in return.
2015_PSD, from the very bottom of my heart, thank you so very much my friend! May God Bless you, and your family as well!
smile.gif

BTW, I want to ask the BITOG members very nicely, that you not send/donate any oil or filters at this time! We have more than enough to suffice our needs. If you want to donate, make a post if you have extra oil and/or filters for any members that can use them. I am sure there are some needy members out there, or, they know someone that is in need.
smile.gif

jkglrc.jpg

208yal4.jpg

I want to thank those that have responded so far! You guys really know how to touch someones heart. Thank you so very much for the kind words!
Also, I will be thanking any other replies that come in. BITOG is a membership of brothers and sisters helping those in need! Thank you all of my loving family here!
smile.gif

Blue: can u use a FRAM PH8A and a STP S-1A? I would be happy to send them to you. They fit 80's era ford 302 engines.

Let me know sir

thumbsup2.gif
This is good to see on here. It's good to see people looking out for others.

Hastings Engine Air Filter #AF1511

2011 Ford Focus SE, 2.0L
Motorcraft Synthetic Blend 5W-20
Motorcraft Oil Filter #FL-910S
Motorcraft Engine Air Filter #FA-1890

Originally Posted By: BlueOvalFitter
2015_PSD, from the very bottom of my heart, thank you so very much my friend! May God Bless you, and your family as well!
smile.gif

You are quite welcome my friend! Looking forward to having that cup at some point. Take care!!

Originally Posted By: 2015_PSD
Originally Posted By: BlueOvalFitter
smile.gif

You are quite welcome my friend! Looking forward to having that cup at some point. Take care!!

Shreveport May 10th?
confused2.gif

Originally Posted By: car51
Blue: can u use a FRAM PH8A and a STP S-1A? I would be happy to send them to you. They fit 80's era ford 302 engines.

Let me know sir

car51, we have a few MC FL-1A oil filters, so, I am going to have to turn them down. Maybe another member here can use them?
Any members here at BITOG, can you use the oil filters that car51 is offering?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back