TESTING: Valvoline EP, Mobil 1 EP, LiquidMoly Moly Gen, Castrol Magnatec, Castrol Edge EP VOAs (Blackstone)

Apologies if that wasn’t your tack, but it certainly looks like that you were proposing by taking bets on the level of MOLYBDENUM(!) in oils. It certainly appears you were betting on ranking oils based on their moly levels.
Nothing more than striking up conversation buddy. Personally, I'm a Mobil guy and we all know mobil up until recently never won any moly records but of course it was still the best oil 😜 kidding.

But seriously I just betting valvoline wins in moly. Means nothing more or less just from recent uoas valvoline has moly stacked in their oils these days lol.

How do I get a fanboi like you to defend my posts? If I claimed I was taking bets on the highest moly level, it would be clear to me that I was claiming moly levels determined which oil was “best”.
Lol no "fanboi" here just tired of the condescending posts towards members here just talking about whats in an oil. I mean isnt that what this site is all about? Makes this site almost unbearable and you are amont the worst on BITOG

Nothing more than striking up conversation buddy. Personally, I'm a Mobil guy and we all know mobil up until recently never won any moly records but of course it was still the best oil 😜 kidding.

But seriously I just betting valvoline wins in moly. Means nothing more or less just from recent uoas valvoline has moly stacked in their oils these days lol.

So, if one oil has 80ppm of moly and another has 200ppm, the higher number is better?

Ahha yes. The "I'm bowing out" response when things get down to the real point.
The real point of what? You not being able to prove me stating Moly makes an oil better or worse? Laughable. I don't participate in petty back and forth.

It seems as though you don't participate in a technical discussion.
No I don't. I'm here to learn not to pretend I know anything technical about oils. There are many here that I respect. You being one of them which is why I'm so shocked you are coming at me this way.

I'm not here to insult anyone. There is nothing but respect for the masterminds here.

What do you call this?

Hes just saying hes betting valvoline will have the most moly. Thats it. Nothing more nothing less. Just that the quantity of moly that will appear in the virgin oil analysis of the selected oils in the video that was linked in the original post on this thread, the highest of those selected oils will be valvoline.

Back