Tesla Cyber Truck spotted in S. Kansas City

Hermann

Site Donor 2023
Saw this Tesla Cyber Truck yesterday. Still trying to figure out what looks good about this Truck.

IMG_5618.jpg

IMG_5617.jpg

IMG_20240215_173515.jpg

Last edited:
That was a grueling 15 hour trip, gotta buffer for breaks unless they have an on-board trucker bomb collection. (cybertruck wasnt an option). Only 11 hours with an actual car.

1708041880322.jpg

Saw this Tesla Cyber Truck yesterday. Still trying to figure out what looks good about this Truck.

View attachment 203752

View attachment 203753

View attachment 203754
Nothing looks good about it. Apparently on the Cybertruck forums owners are already having rust spots show up. I'd like to see if Musk will push an over the air update to fix the rust. Why the Musketeers haven't completely cancelled their deposits is beyond me. The aero wheel covers are rubbing the tires causing excessive sidewall wear is an issue now too.

Looks like a 1 day middle school design project from the 80's, and it's looking like the range is overstated.
This! Apparently cybertruck owners aren't able to even get close to the 350 mile range that the Muskrat promised, like usual. 200ish miles on the low end and 256 on the high end. Tesla was four years late and it's still junk.

When you said spotted I was thinking rust spots.
+1
Nothing looks good about it. Apparently on the Cybertruck forums owners are already having rust spots show up. I'd like to see if Musk will push an over the air update to fix the rust. Why the Musketeers haven't completely cancelled their deposits is beyond me. The aero wheel covers are rubbing the tires causing excessive sidewall wear is an issue now too.
I was thinking the same thing about updating it over the air. ;) I wonder if they'll give the owners a cock and bull story about the rust. I'd love to see one on Long Island, maybe near Long Beach. On humid days we can smell the ocean and we're about 9 miles away as the crow flies. Can you imagine the flash rusting here, or anywhere along the coast? How about road salt?

I see them running around every couple of days. They sure get a lot of attention!
I am anxious to see the upcoming Model 3 Highland Performance... Word is Tesla is doing something special; much more than just a more powerful Long Range. After it is released, I will decide on it or a Long Range.
Gonna hafta cut loose a couple of cars, dang it!

Back