Steve Jobs relationship with his oldest daughter, sad read

GON

$100 Site Donor 2024
Tough to read this article. Before going on, proper disclosure requires there are two sides to every story, and this is exclusively one side.

Before questioning Steve Jobs alleged motives as a dad, one must remember the Johhny Cash song " a boy named Sue". Being tough on children can pay dividends in some circles. The daughter did graduate from Harvard.

But I can't see any justification at any level to degrade a child.

The sad reality with a lot of these "successful" business people who become world-famous for a product or service they helped bring to market is...... many are weirdos. In the complete sense of the word. Many are pedophiles, many have dark, dark lifestyles, many have whacked ideologies, many have sick minds. All you have to do is look at the inside lives of many of these people and let it soak in.

It's a shame we as a World give so much of our time, money, attention and respect to these people.

Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos - all exceptional at making money and all terrible humans. The psychology on this is clear, driven/relentless people often succeed at their goals of making money and stepping on/over everyone in the process without remorse.

Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos - all exceptional at making money and all terrible humans. The psychology on this is clear, driven/relentless people often succeed at their goals of making money and stepping on/over everyone in the process without remorse.

"Stepping over people" is not the issue. It's the sick, nasty, abusive, downright tortuous behavior of these people in their lifestyle.

I wasn't going to mention it, but Epstein's Island was basically the 'safe haven' for these people and their lifestyles.

"Stepping over people" is not the issue. It's the sick, nasty, abusive, downright tortuous behavior of these people in their lifestyle.

I wasn't going to mention it, but Epstein's Island was basically the 'safe haven' for these people and their lifestyles.

I said "stepping on/over everyone". Stepping over was included, and can mean many things but it definitely includes not having a care in the world for anyone other than yourself which is definitely an issue.

I don't think there is any indication/proof that Jobs/Musk were involved with Epstein.

Just to be clear, I'm not against the super wealthy in the slightest. If you've made millions/billions and have it done while being a responsible and caring adult then all the more power to you.

I said "stepping on/over everyone". Stepping over was included, and can mean many things but it definitely includes not having a care in the world for anyone other than yourself which is definitely an issue.

I don't think there is any indication/proof that Jobs/Musk were involved with Epstein.

Just to be clear, I'm not against the super wealthy in the slightest. If you've made millions/billions and have it done while being a responsible and caring adult then all the more power to you.

Cool down, I wasn't hammering on you. And I don't think Musk has ever partaken in the Island..... But I bet serious money that Jobs had been there, with his secret buddy Bill, Melinda's ex, not Hill....

I always told my son when he was growing up and now my grandsons....don't give your money to enrich people with whom you strongly disagree. I would never buy a Tesla for that reason. I also do not attend films that have people in them whose philosophy I strongly disagree with.

Musk was subpeona'd but I couldn't find anything between Jobs and Epstein. Needless to say, I'd have fun pushing Jobs through a wood chipper enough to grind his legs for forcing his daughter to sleep on the kitchen floor.

The sad reality with a lot of these "successful" business people who become world-famous for a product or service they helped bring to market is...... many are weirdos. In the complete sense of the word. Many are pedophiles, many have dark, dark lifestyles, many have whacked ideologies, many have sick minds. All you have to do is look at the inside lives of many of these people and let it soak in.

It's a shame we as a World give so much of our time, money, attention and respect to these people.
A friend of my dad, who was his boss at one time said something to the effect that "CEOs are some of the craziest most difficult people to deal with."

It seems many of them fit the profile of psychopath, or sociopath. No empathy, use people, and discard them.

No different than the way it's always been. A lot of people are "follower's" and are easily led into something - critical thinking skills and non-biased information is the key.

I stopped feeling bad that monster when he died of cancer once i read this horror, as hard as it is to say i can't say he didn't deserve to slowly die of cancer. He was a borderline pedophile and a horrific abuser. How on earth could a man aspire to have a wife and kids only to treat them like he hates them.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/memoir-steve-jobs-apos-daughter-133000491.html

"But Brennan-Jobs' book adds fresh details. He rarely saw her when she was a young child, she says, even after admitting his paternity. While he was avoiding her and avoiding paying child support — despite already having founded and been making money at Apple — she and her mother lived in poverty, subsisting on welfare payments, her mother's low-paying jobs, and the charity of others. When he was finally forced to pay child support, he made sure that the case against him was closed days before Apple went public and he became a multimillionaire.

Even after Jobs started paying more attention to Brennan-Jobs, her mother, Chrisann Brennan, apparently felt uncomfortable leaving him with her alone after an incident in which he was said to have questioned and teased the then-9-year-old Brennan-Jobs about her sexual attractions and proclivities"

I've never asked any of my kids that and if i were to they'd have to be of adult age not 9 for gods sake.

I'm just curious about the timing of this article. His strained relationship with his first child has been extremely well known for years. It's generally been assumed that Jobs had some sort of disorder - perhaps Asperger's.

Hasn't Bill Gates put millions into philanthropy? He may not have been the best husband but I don't think he gets lumped in with Jobs. Jobs was a monster.

Back