Smart TV and streaming device controls

Does Verizon offer FiOS high speed internet service in your area? In some area of N.H., the cost is $49.99/mo. fees & taxes included for 300 Mbps (or $24.99/mo. with certain Verizon cell phone plans).

Verizon FiOS Offers in N.H.

YouTube TV is $72.99/mo. for the basic package (100+ channels) which is not bare bones. YouTube TV offers a $10 discount for the first 3 months for new subscribers and a short (~7 days?) free trial period if you want to test drive before signing up. No contracts, unlimited cloud DVD recordings and you can pause your membership for 1 to 6 months or you can take the service with you if you travel for short periods (<30 days?). Stream YTTV on up to 3 viewing devices simultaneously (e.g., 3 TV sets, or 1 TV& 1 laptop & 1 phone, or 2 TVs & 1 phone, etc.).

YouTube TV Info

I believe it’s in my area but Comcast is so fast and I pay $50/month since me and gentleman upstairs split cost.

Thanks

I currently already have a multi outlet strip plugged into another multi outlet strip.
and I don't even have a HT receiver! LOL!. Lot of wall warts take up too much space.

TV, soundbar, comcast router, cable box, voip house phone, big digital clock, and a little preamp that my Wireless Sennheiser headphones are plugged into. Gotta go to low latency Bluetooth when I get a more modern TV, as nothing seems to have analog outputs anymore - Just HDMI arc and TOSLINK

I live in a rustic log cabin and there is only one duplex outlet along that wall. must have met code at the time.

Consolidated is attractive in price however the customer service is worst than Verizon.
I have Consolidated Communications DSL in my area. They bought up another company. The service works great (wish it was faster) and is rarely every down, but the customer service is not very good. To be fair, I don't think there is very good customer service anywhere. They basically send a tech to your house if a reboot of your modem doesn't fix the problem and the tech ends up calling someone in the networking department to fix something that should have been fixed over the phone.

Back