Buying a ROKU streaming device: beware of this

Well, I heard that ROKU was hacked; can’t confirm or deny. New one is working flawlessly. Honestly I don’t think I need top of the line one. Thank Younfor your honest advice sir.
Roku wasn't really hacked. There were a bunch of Usernames/Passwords available on the darkweb from a different company being breached. It appears that hackers used some of these usernames/passwords to try to access Roku accounts. Some were successful even though they weren't Roku usernames and passwords since many people use the same username/passwords across multiple accounts. This is the exact reason that you are not supposed to use the same passwords across multiple accounts. I have to admit I am guilty of this, but getting better since I now use a password manager.

Yes, the trend to exclude chargers is very annoying. Not all chargers are equal, so it does make a difference. Amazed that the exorbitantly expensive Apple phones do NOT include a charger. May result in compatibility issues as well as extended charging times. But then it does allow manufacturers and retailers to increase their profitability in the "accessories" category. :(

Yes, the trend to exclude chargers is very annoying. Not all chargers are equal, so it does make a difference. Amazed that the exorbitantly expensive Apple phones do NOT include a charger. May result in compatibility issues as well as extended charging times. But then it does allow manufacturers and retailers to increase their profitability in the "accessories" category. :(
Yes, same goes for Samsungs exorbitantly expensive line of phones.

and Apple Watches, I assume Samsung watches too.

When I posted how annoyed I was at Apple for not including them with my iPhone 13 I got push back in here, think it was the same for my Apple Watch.

Don’t the newer iPhones use a USB-C CAble charger?

Back