Skunk but not the smelly one

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP, Marco,

for the life of me I don't get it why people hate you on an oil loving site for an oil engine cap.
And a nice one to boot.

Thanks guys. Sometimes it takes one negative Nancy to make it unbearable here sometimes. Oh to report the Redline 0w20 with Archoil 9300 has 6k on oil with 50 percent OLM remaining. Next oci will be coming up shortly. I am super excited about this uoa. Will refill with Redline 0w20 and this time Archoil 9100 instead. Will do a final analysis for the non haters and then will do another at 238,900 mi.That how far it is from my house to the moon if I drive in a straight line. Will do last final uoa at 300k. Thanks to most all of you as I do respect and value you.

I like the way Marco does it. Keeps the car looking completely stock on the outside,but adds the performance parts that matter. A lot of the 300ZX guys run Borla exhaust and it sounds awesome!
cheers3.gif

Marco, it looks fine, I am not much of an engine dress up guy I am more about overall end result with go fast/stop fast/turn well stuff.
But an oil cap is always nice.

You will always have the folks here who don't get it and this ok. Not sure why they have to be negative...

Plus I think your 300,000 mile comment and straight line was directed at well you know....Might want to take a closer look at some LS powered stuff with 300,000 miles on them. Plenty of them out there.
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: Marco620
This has got to be the most hateful and liberal car forum I've ever seen. Glad my car was made by Americans in Ohio without a leftist agenda.

HAHAHAHAHA ok

Honda killed off the "tuning" abilities of the Civic when the 7th gen model was introduced, probably for better. All the ricers moved onto WRXs or E46/E90 BMWs. But now, the new turbo Civics can be tweaked by a tune. When I was in high school, the Civics and Integras were all the rage with Asians, I personally lusted over a Crown Vic or old Caddy instead. I was certainly a black sheep in that crowd.

I like the Skunk2 oil cap, it's a nice touch to that R18. At least it's not RS Akimoto or APC.
cool.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back