Shakeup at Polaris Labs?

So I heard today that Polaris had a shakeup/buyout recently; I had been looking at sending some samples to them. Has anyone that’s used them recently noticed any changes in their service or responsiveness?

I've never had them take more than 2-3 days after receipt of my oil sample. My latest was received on Oct-31 per USPS tracking. They always show date received the next day (Nov-1) with results emailed to me the following day on Nov-2.

So I heard today that Polaris had a shakeup/buyout recently; I had been looking at sending some samples to them. Has anyone that’s used them recently noticed any changes in their service or responsiveness?
Where did you "hear" this?

Nothing public that I could find.

Polaris does a fast professional job, I have always used them, other than when I did the lab comparison in the early 2000's.

Fleetguard partners with Polaris for our Monitor Fluid Sampling...I have not heard of any changes with Polaris.

Back