Series 60 engine concerns.

I’m not sure about your location but Farm and Fleet here in Iowa carry’s Mystik JT8 15w50.

I’ve got 12 gallons of the 15w40 on hand to use after my current fill of Delvac 1300 15w40 has run it’s course.

Just my $0.02
I don't think I have a mystic dealer close. I've heard that they make some good products, but I've also heard it's made by smith's, is that right? I'm in NE-Ohio

I believe Mystik is associated with Citgo but I’m not certain. It seems like the farmers like the stuff. There’s more Mystik products at my F&F than any other brand. It’s cost effective due to the smaller marketing budget compared to the big names. I got the 12 gallons I have for ~$2/gallon after rebate.

Just my $0.02

I believe Mystik is associated with Citgo but I’m not certain. It seems like the farmers like the stuff. There’s more Mystik products at my F&F than any other brand. It’s cost effective due to the smaller marketing budget compared to the big names. I got the 12 gallons I have for ~$2/gallon after rebate.

Just my $0.02
Maybe I'm thinking of something else cause now you mentioned it citgo jogged my memory.

I'll see what I can find. I'm gonna call the engineer at my local lube shop too and see what he has to say also tomorrow.

Back