Saturn Outlook

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone here own a Saturn Outlook or the equivalent Chevy or GMC SUV?

My wife wants to sell her Mercedes & get one of these. It has a lot more bells & whistles than her Mercedes, and I think the "new" has finally worn off of the Mercedes.

If anybody has one of these Saturns, let me know what you think about it.

Thanks

I hear really good things about them. I walk past one in my work parking lot all the time and I really like the looks of it. They look really roomy inside as well.

You might want to wait for the '09 model year since I believe they are all going to get direct injection with a little more power and better fuel economy.

Originally Posted By: Cutehumor
how long have you had the mercedes? a year? if gas prices are no issue then..

We've had the Mercedes for less than a year. Gas prices are not a major concern to me. My wife only drives around 10k miles a year, so we don't spend a fortune on gas for her vehicle.

My supervisor bought one recently. He's pretty happy with it. He has all the bells and whistles. He was talking about how he had to read the manual to figure out how stuff worked on it.

We looked at the Outlook and its brother the GMC Acadia. They are nice vehicles, but we weren't big fans of the interior. We ended up with an '08 Mazda CX-9.

The color selections on the Saturn are pretty nice as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back