Rotella gets a new label and CI-4+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw it myself!!!
freak2.gif
I don't know if I will be able to sleep tonight.
wink.gif

I also saw these new labeled R-T CI-4+ ratings at Wallys while looking for a battery replacement for my Passat(none found
frown.gif
). Its the fresh off the box, bright white dustless jugs that first caught my attention..
smile.gif

quote:

Originally posted by Lugosi:

quote:

Originally posted by vwoom:
Its the fresh off the box, bright white dustless jugs that first caught my attention..
smile.gif

You, Sir, have a Problem.

...just like the rest of us....
wink.gif

I know I got infected by you guys...one classic symptom of chronic "motoroilitis".
grin.gif

quote:

I know I got infected by you guys...one classic symptom of chronic "motoroilitis".

That is the reason why I always wear RUBBER gloves when I do my oil change. It keeps me from catching "motoroilitis". Also you won't have them stray quart oil containers running around.

quote:

Originally posted by passgas55:

quote:

That is the reason why I always wear RUBBER gloves when I do my oil change. It keeps me from catching "motoroilitis". Also you won't have them stray quart oil containers running around.

I started changing the oil in my parents cars when I was 17, then moved onto my car. Since day one I've gone gloveless and was infected early. I save the used oil till my parents are gone and then fill up one of those 10' circular kiddy pools with the used black goodness.

I find myself standing at Walmart just staring and staring and staring at all of the oil containers
tongue.gif

At least my wife knows where to find me!

quote:

Originally posted by FDRESQ4:
I find myself standing at Walmart just staring and staring and staring at all of the oil containers
tongue.gif

At least my wife knows where to find me!

=============
I am sure she is happier to find you there than in the adult section of the video store staring at all the fine offerings on display.
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back