Quick Reply to your application any indication of job possibility?

HR departments are run by women, so your WOKE score based on your answers instead of suitability for the job will determine if you get a callback or not. Instead of a male Euro mutt 93.7% chimpanzee I now identify as a black transsexual migrant refugee in a wheelchair.

100% true at many companies today. I interviewed twice with an HR manager at a larger company in Atlanta. I was more than qualified. I even had colleagues and acquaintances in the industry calling the person (who they all had a great relationship with) who would have been my boss recommending me, giving him my name, etc.

I could never get past the HR lady. It can't be discussed here, but I obviously didn't fit the characteristics of the "ideal candidate"....

Most companies have a Recruiting or Talent Acquisition department and a separate HR department. If a company is using an HR person to recruit they will likely never hire anyone.

Well in my case, she is/was a "hiring manager".... what told the tale of the tape is her FB page is "public", so she not only would post the jobs she was recruiting for, she would post her personal activism/political crap also. It's what told me I never had a chance....

You would not enjoy working for her anyways....

I wouldn't have been working for "her"... This woman/position is simply a filter.

What's funny is this is a construction company, their majority workforce is heavily skilled union tradesman who wouldn't make it past her either. But the company can't run on her ideals.... none do, they just present an image of doing so.

Back