Question for those with LG TV's

Old Westinghouse 55 decided not to turn on for the wife this morning so it won't be long till it's replaced. I've been fencing with it for over 5 years lol. But anyways we have a older LG 32 inch upstairs and it's been pretty good. One thing I really like about it is when you start punching in the numbers for the OTA channels it'll pop up a list on the left hand side and you can just scroll to the channel. Does the newer LG's have this? Small question I know but it's a illusive one. Any other TV's that do this? It's the small things.

It will be a 120Hz 55 inch if anyone asks...

Last edited:
I think it depends on the company that's providing the tv service. We have an LG 55" and use YouTube TV. It doesn't use numbers.

It probably depends on the features of each specific brand and model. I have a newer 65" TCL TV with the Roku tuner built-in. When you select over-the-air channels, it shows a program menu with dozens of OTA channels and programs just like cable service. You can scroll directly to the program you desire to select the channel. I can't say if it is due to the OTA program guide signal for my region or whether it is the current FCC standard in the U.S. My 32" Samsung and 40" Magnavox also show the same OTA menu even though they are not smart TVs.

Back