Queen's Gambit

In other words why would you post what you did on a thread entitled Queen's Gambit just to basically say that you have no interest in chess. More than 2k posts since August.
Because I misunderstood I thought it was a movie the way the original post stated. And the reason for all the posts is helping people and asking stuff on the forum I just passed 2k today

I was surprised how good this was. No word if they will approve a second season, yet I would definitely watch one if they choose to produce it.
It's based on a book and I think the mini series basically covers the whole book so if there was ever a second season, it'd be something completely different.

LOL. Never heard of either of them until this thread so I didn’t know to be honest.
It's a very well done mini-series. I used to belong to a chess club for a few years and yeah, people who were really into were reading books about specific chess openings so the series does a pretty good representation of that aspect of it.

My wife watched and enjoyed it. The only bit I watched was when the girl bought a newspaper and used it as a cover to steal a chess magazine.

She’s too cocky and pretty for this story. The story is great, but she’s only pretty in this series because sex sells.

This was enjoyable, if you dont know chess prior chances are you'll pick up a lot of it just watching but no prior necessary.

Back