Quality wheel hub brand?

Would they be on BCA wheel hub offerings?

BCA seems to be the option that is more expensive than SKF. But is it actually better quality/less fakes?

I have no idea but I will say SKF makes some of the highest quality bearings made anywhere. They also make lower end bearings in Mexico. Whenever possible I think it makes much more sense to replace just the bearings rather than the whole hub. I stick with KOYO Japan because they are one of the OEMs for both Toyota and Yamaha. RODA VICTORIA USA has very good prices on most of the popular bearing brands, they are also good people to deal with.

I have no idea but I will say SKF makes some of the highest quality bearings made anywhere. They also make lower end bearings in Mexico. Whenever possible I think it makes much more sense to replace just the bearings rather than the whole hub. I stick with KOYO Japan because they are one of the OEMs for both Toyota and Yamaha. RODA VICTORIA USA has very good prices on most of the popular bearing brands, they are also good people to deal with.

I see Moog selling some wheel hub / bearings for one of my cars and in the picture it said koyo on it. Should I go for it?

What about NSK ? Anyone hear of them before? Is skf really better than BCA, NSK, or Moog (with koyo bearings)?

I see Moog selling some wheel hub / bearings for one of my cars and in the picture it said koyo on it. Should I go for it?

What about NSK ? Anyone hear of them before? Is skf really better than BCA, NSK, or Moog (with koyo bearings)?
NSK along with Nachi, Koyo(a Toyota Group company) and NTN are one of the major Japanese bearing brands. BCA is NTN.

Moogs are made in China or Korea - I would wager the Korean ones are fine.

I think I’ll try out Schaeffler for the rear wheel bearings and NSK for the front left and right.

Hope it’s good.

With modern technology, is there really that much of a difference anymore between different manufacturers? I know back in the day the science to making perfectly spherical bearings was a Japanese trade secret but these days it's all well known. When operated normally, I hardly ever see the balls themselves as the direct cause of failure. Usually it's a failed seal that lets dirt in.

I would've thought Timken was a top brand, but then I had a hub go out after only 3 years. With globalization and things getting repackaged...you hardly ever know where something comes from. Not to mention they often times just repackage another manufacturer's bearings to put in their box.

SKF is often 30% more expensive which can be hard to justify, but I don't think I've seen a repackaged part from them yet.

If you're going to order from Rock Auto I'm sure I have a code for 5 or 10% off.

With modern technology, is there really that much of a difference anymore between different manufacturers?.

In my experience there is a huge difference. I also have some insider information seeing one of my best friends was the global R&D manager for one of the top bearing manufactures.

Please do share…. 5% on a $500-700 order is some $$$$

Expires March 22nd, It's been several months since I ordered from them but I think there is a box "how did you hear about us" and you enter the code in there.

In my experience there is a huge difference. I also have some insider information seeing one of my best friends was the global R&D manager for one of the top bearing manufactures.
Wh

Expires March 22nd, It's been several months since I ordered from them but I think there is a box "how did you hear about us" and you enter the code in there.
thank you!! I’m going to purchase 4 bearings and I’m thinking about getting these Dorman premium control arms. Anyone know if Dorman premium control arms are better than Mevotech supreme? This is for a Jeep Cherokee trailhawk… bout to place the order within the hour, thanks if anyone has any feedback or knowledge

I guess I'll be the one to ask. Why are you replacing the hub? From the looks of it, that is just a press in bearing, you can re-use the factory hub with them, you just have to get the old inner bearing race off.

Back