Quality wheel hub brand?

So RA has hubs, bearings (that are sold separately), and wheel/hub combos for my 2000 Camry. The wheel/hub selection has the better brands, but the bearings in those kits look different than just the bearings that are for sale separately in the same brand. I’m leaning towards the Timken bearing because the pic shows it to be a F.A.G. part but that leaves me with mediocre brand wheel hubs… Any recommendations?

Note: before anyone recommends it, Toyota discontinued the wheel hub long ago and the OEM bearing that is available at a higher amount is just an NSK which is avail at RA as well for way less. As always, thanks guys.

Attachments

• IMG_4955.jpg
    IMG_4955.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_4957.jpg
    IMG_4957.jpg
    162 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_4956.jpg
    IMG_4956.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
I currently have a replacement SKF in the 2005 Buick. So far so good. I put an AC/Delco one in first and if failed.
Ditto. Had a 2005 equinox that chewed through hubs. OE ones they replaced under warranty kept failing. When it was out of warranty and needed them I replaced both with dirt cheap Detroit Axle units. They lasted longer than the OE and are still in there.

Ditto. Had a 2005 equinox that chewed through hubs. OE ones they replaced under warranty kept failing. When it was out of warranty and needed them I replaced both with dirt cheap Detroit Axle units. They lasted longer than the OE and are still in there.
I have just found wheel bearings are hit and miss anymore from anyone! I still have a 75 ton press, but don't really have any need for it so I moved it out to the barn.

Back