Post your latest detail

2008 Ford Escape with 211,000 on it. Done a wash, and detail. No wax as my neighbor started mowing and literally covered this entire car in grass all my hard work down the drain. Resprayed it off but you can’t wax it wet. It’s getting ready to pour down rain too so will have to rewash and wax next weekend. I’m happy with how the trim on the back turned out though. I used Jay Leno’s Garage Tire and Trim care on the plastic it done really good. And it smells good too like coconut 🥥 and pina colada. Also done the super protectant on the dash to protect from the sun. And cleaned the inside of the window with glass cleaner. As well as scrubbed the seats with the Turtle Wax cleaner done decent probably will probably need to do it again.
IMG_4694.jpeg
IMG_4691.jpeg
IMG_4690.jpeg
IMG_4692.jpeg

Bilt Hamber Touchless in hot water via Marolex Sprayer, rinsed, followed by Carpro Descale. Did a thorough job with a deep clean. Followed up with Gyeon Wet Coat. I think I'm going to be trying DIY Quick Beads and some of the other DIY line after I use up my current Korean products. DIY line is more cost effective and just as good. Made in US too.

IMG_4735.jpeg

IMG_4732.jpeg

1989 Mazda B2200 110,733 original miles. Beautiful red that I love along with the SE-5 stripe package for the SE-5 trim which also includes white wheels. Took me about an hour and a half for a full wash and wax as well as a wheel cleaning and tire shine. I call this truck my baby. I love it so much and it makes me feel good knowing it’s clean. I hate a dirty vehicle. I need to get a good shop vac so I can detail the interior as well. Ours is old and corded so it’s a pain to use. Walmart sent me a free Hart one but a battery is just as much as a vacuum lol. I know I’m not as good as some of you at detailing this is only my 4th car that I’ve ever done. I’ve washed plenty but never went as far as waxing or detailing anything besides on those 4. The wheel shot is a before and after. I know you can’t tell much with the rusty white rims but they actually look really good in person. I do need to get a tire/wheel brush though. All products used were Turtle Wax including the wash which was Turtle Wax Max Power I added 9 ounces for the highest strength solution. Except the tire shine was ArmorAll as I couldn’t find any Turtle Wax tire shine. I’m really happy with how it turned out. Wish i would of taken before pictures I forgot till I already washed it off. I try not to brag about my truck too much but I love my truck a lot. Lol. Oh and I topped it off with a Little Trees New Car Scent air freshener. I have two more days to knock out the rest of the vehicles because I return to work Monday after a week long vacation. Will post other vehicles as I do them. View attachment 168207View attachment 168208View attachment 168209View attachment 168210View attachment 168212View attachment 168213View attachment 168214View attachment 168216View attachment 168217
Sell me this truck

I sold my 22’ Frontier due to financial reasons. Here’s my new to me 05’ Xterra 4WD with almost 200k. I’ve changed the oil and bypassed the radiator just in case. It’s not pretty, I wiped it down with some spray wax and put some tire shine on it today. I’ll do a more thorough wash later. (Used QSFS 10w30 HM and a M1-110 oil filter.) 😉
IMG_0742.jpeg
IMG_0744.jpeg
IMG_0746.jpeg
IMG_0733.jpeg
IMG_0738.jpeg
IMG_0739.jpeg
IMG_0740.jpeg

Reorganized my closet. That shelf at the very top is now fixed. Found some Turtle wax zip wax soap, Eagle 1 wheel n tire cleaner, mothers compound, and blue car wash soap in one of the cabinets. I’ll probably use them on the Xterra. Finally gave it a real hand wash with Meguiars Hyper wash. Topped with Megs Express Wax.
IMG_0747.jpeg

Going to Myrtle Beach so I wanted to protect the paint. Took the car to brushless car wash(I live in apartment) used Mcquires Ulimate paste and then misted with TW 2-1 detailer. Did a vacuum on the inside and cleaned the windows with RainX

I purchased a Corolla, white 2008, that had bear minimum coating the paint. It was power washed and the paint was bear.
I polished it out shiny. I coated it Nine times with Turtle Wax Graphine with bigger and hand NINE times. This paint glows bright and is strong through multiple storms.
It glows white with a super duper shine and cleans up with Turtle Wax spray on Graphine.
Amazing stuff.

Attachments

• IMG_1274.jpeg
    IMG_1274.jpeg
    213.9 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_1266.jpeg
    IMG_1266.jpeg
    177.1 KB · Views: 16
Back