Post Your Internet Speeds >>>>

15569868081.png

250/250 like a japanese bullet train, unlimited.
37,59$ per month including 25% VAT 👀

Last edited:
Just switched from Comcast 1G to AT&T fiber 1G. Same download speeds, about 800 or so. But AT&T uploads at 800 instead of 40.
$60 per month.

So far, the AT&T is much more stable and reliable.

30 down, 3 up. DSL off fiber feed. Modem combines 2 connections to get to 30. $50 month from Frontier. I stream 4k video on my OLED tv just fine. Not bragging just thankful to have it. Before it was slower than dial up and unusable.

30 down, 3 up. DSL off fiber feed. Modem combines 2 connections to get to 30. $50 month from Frontier. I stream 4k video on my OLED tv just fine. Not bragging just thankful to have it. Before it was slower than dial up and unusable.
Are you in a super rural area? I haven't seen those speeds anywhere I've lived, including very rural areas since 15+ years ago.

Dial up modem 63kb down 31kb up.....j/k 1gig up and down for $50 via fiber. Speedtest on my old pc is usually about 1.2G up and down. My new MAC is 600-800G up and down. Everything is wireless except where the fiber hits the eero in the garage.

It's been a while, Just ran this test on my i5 Mac mini.
I get the full speed I pay for. This is my result from this computer, not in the best position of the house, exactly on the other side of the wall is a washer/dryer, my wife's M1 Mac mini on the other side of the wall beats me but when I think of it, the kitchen is on that side*LOL*. This is also through Apples Private relay, Im actually surprised it's this good from this computer.
The Apple relay ads more ping but it's not noticeable but granted when I turn off the relay it slices ping time in half from what I remember. Still acceptable though.

Other areas of the home and computers and cell phones I get the full 300/300 at $57.95 actual payment per month.

My router is a $100 Motorola MR 2600 (Lenovo company) has great range. Getting on in technology years but as much as I love this stuff cant justify getting rid of it, as it performs so reliably and well. Has at least 12 devices running 24/7 off of it.
Including security, home automation etc... make that maybe 15 running constantly. NEVER, ever needs a reset.
I would love an excuse to get rid of it. I look at routers all the time and think to myself, why? I can only go down from here.

Screenshot 2023-11-30 at 11.36.33 AM.png

Second test using another server;
Screenshot 2023-11-30 at 11.43.42 AM.png

Last edited:
Are you in a super rural area? I haven't seen those speeds anywhere I've lived, including very rural areas since 15+ years ago.
Yes but no super rural. I am 3 miles from the main highway that fiber runs along. They did run fiber to the box that feeds us. From there it's copper and I'm about 3k feet from the box the way the wire runs. I barely made the cut off for the 30 mbps. Only other choice is Starlink RV setup.

Back