Post your coffee cup

Cup.jpg

The Enfield Motorcycle Company didn't make Enfield arms though. Bicycles, perambulators, and the closest to a gun; anti-aircraft gunsight components for the British Army during WWII (in an underground factory).

I was going to show my tea mug because this is a coffee cup thread. I'm neither confirming nor denying that I may put other beverages in there, including or excluding coffee. Oh, I don't have a picture of my mug. ;)

I have many mugs. This one is usually on my desk at home. It may have coffee or tea in it. I like space, science, and Star Trek before STD.

I use this one mostly at my dinner table. In this picture, it has hot cacao in it. I like bunnies. ;)

Last edited:
IMG_5950.jpeg
IMG_5951.jpeg
My new “regular” coffee mug. Some may say it’s childish but who doesn’t love SpongeBob? The little chip on the E marked this down to $2 from $8.99 and $2 for a coffee cup isn’t bad. This is the only SpongeBob one they had.

Was joking about it last week. I emailed my buddy I lost my lucky coffee cup.

He said, how does one lose a coffee cup? It's either at home, in the car, or in the office?

I said (and made this up), that I didn't want to say, I left it at the massage parlor and the girl is on vacation so I'll just wait until next week, I got enough visits and the next one will be free. he goes haha and I said no bro I'm not sure where it went and it's from the 90s (it turns out I put it away in another cupboard since I had bought 2 more Guinness pint glasses and needed the space for them).

I texted the above to another buddy, and he thought I was serious and told his wife, who told my wife

IMG-7546.jpg

:ROFLMAO:

Back