Post milestone or just plain fun odometer pics!

Taken this AM, just before dawn. Just a plain, simple dash but a nice running car.
Dash640.jpg

Originally Posted By: rudolphna
Originally Posted By: 5sfe91
Photo0273.jpg

in my gf's 07 Toyota Corolla on our last stretch back to school

Dude you just opened yourself up for a whole can of criticism. *Puts in earplugs and ducks for cover*
27.gif

No one said anything huh?

Originally Posted By: silverrat
Originally Posted By: rudolphna
Originally Posted By: 5sfe91
Photo0273.jpg

in my gf's 07 Toyota Corolla on our last stretch back to school

Dude you just opened yourself up for a whole can of criticism. *Puts in earplugs and ducks for cover*
27.gif

No one said anything huh?

*Shrugs* After the whole argument and insults over the measly 85MPH picture I expected there to be a explosion of war and hate over this one.

My car hit 111,111 miles today as I was stranded on a shut down highway during a snowstorm. It took 3 hours to go from 111,110 to 111,111 which made it even more exciting. Hey...sitting in a car for 3.5 hours gets boring.
shocked2.gif

Couldn't let you guys have all the fun ... about 5yrs ago my late 1984 Honda Accord rolled over to 200K miles - and being anal retentive I drove around the block until I hit EXACTLY that distance in kilometers.
thumbsup2.gif
grin2.gif

1984HondaAcord200kmiles.jpg

Originally Posted By: NJC
Couldn't let you guys have all the fun ... about 5yrs ago my late 1984 Honda Accord rolled over to 200K miles - and being anal retentive I drove around the block until I hit EXACTLY that distance in kilometers.
thumbsup2.gif
grin2.gif

1984HondaAcord200kmiles.jpg

Did that 1984 Accord have some kind of oil-monitoring system???? Wow!

Originally Posted By: addyguy
Did that 1984 Accord have some kind of oil-monitoring system???? Wow!

addguy, no - nothing so sophisticated. Just an indicator hooked to the odometer that would click red after x kilometers. I can't remember what it was - maybe, 6 or 8k km's.

Ah, I see.

Still kinda neat - my mom's 1984 Civic, and my 1986 Civic, didn't have anything like that.

Back