Plus sizing tires and wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: TinyVoices
I have had tons of shops tell me they won't align my mr2 because of modified ride height and modified suspension components and non oem camber adjustment.

I wouldn’t be surprised that no one wants to “align” a “stanced” vehicle.

many vehicles use different tyres + wheels depending on the model + a good independent can be better than big name shops that use young inexperienced help that comes + goes + never learns the right way to install tyres without damage + lugs tightened way beyond spec is common as well. taking the wheels off yourself can save $$ + headaches IMO

Originally Posted By: khittner
Originally Posted By: TinyVoices
I have had tons of shops tell me they won't align my mr2 because of modified ride height and modified suspension components and non oem camber adjustment.

I wouldn’t be surprised that no one wants to “align” a “stanced” vehicle.

Vehicles is not even close to stanced. It's not slammed and doesn't have any unnecessary camber.

This issue is them not wanting to touch aftermarket parts even though the alignment is within oem spec.

Last edited:
Those type of tire stores exist because some people buy used tires to replace their tires may be weekly or monthly for cheap like $20 or so.

They will install anything but that is their clientele.

Years ago, Walmart didn't even give me a price for asking for 1 size up. The conversation ended very fast.

Tire Barn doesn't seem to care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back