Physical results then and now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Donald
I drink a lot of Diet Pepsi. I have done a lot of reading and have not seen where diet soda is bad for you. Unless the sweet taste encourages you to eat a lot of other sweet things. My goal is to have one or two carbs a day. No juice. Some fruit.

Get away from it fast. Look at all the chemicals in it which are considered toxins. My doctor said you're better off drinking 3 regular sodas versus one diet even though they have more calories. At least Pepsi recently switched away from aspartame as a sweetener unlike Diet Coke. I used to like them a lot as well but was able to get away from them. You'll start to feel much better the less of it you drink.

Originally Posted By: AZjeff
Originally Posted By: Lolvoguy
Hope to be down to birth weight by summer.

Say what?

He can change his username to Twiggy if that happens.
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: Oldtom
Congrats on your health breakthrough. Diabetes is a whole body disease that affects everything. I have lived next to the same family for 17 years. The woman is my age, diabetic, and used to weigh about 300 pounds. She did very little to manage the disease and recently lost a leg. Watching her struggle kills my desire for sugar.

Oh man that is too bad. A lot of people get diagnosed and just take a pill. They do not make any changes.
The thing is Type 2 is totally reversible if caught early.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back