penzoil ultra

Status
Not open for further replies.
i did a search but from what i have read (perhaps i didnt read all of what was searched) but how do you guys like it. are there any reports with it yet?

waht is the big difference in that and the PP??

Wow all the PU threads and you still have Q's??? yea on paper it's a fine oil,to new to have any UOA's back in.

Originally Posted By: mikeg5
i did a search but from what i have read (perhaps i didnt read all of what was searched) but how do you guys like it. are there any reports with it yet?

waht is the big difference in that and the PP??

No UOAs back yet, but several people are using it and will get their oil tested and report the results here, so keep watching.

Differences? PP is a group III oil with a very good add pack that is a proven performer. PU is an approximately 80% group III and 20% group IV oil with an add pack that includes a healthy dose of boron as well as ester additives, which I believe are for extra cleaning. It has yet to prove itself simply because it's so new to the market.

Originally Posted By: rclint
Johnny I have to show you this when you click on the link, I'm not sure if it's your login specific, or what is up with the search engine. We really need a sticky for searching this (all forums) using google advanced search. Can't get the image to post unless it's a thumb...

[img:center]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v438/rclint/bitogsearch.png?t=1268144988[/img]

Here you go!

bitogsearch.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back