Pennzoil Ultra Platinum Dilemma

Hello everyone, newbie here first post.
I have 2 cars that have been very happy with PUP 10w30, neither uses any oil. One is a 2004 Pontiac 3800 Series III Supercharged engine in a Pontiac Mera and the second is a 2006 Hyundai Tiburon 2.7 V6 engine. I live in Kansas City and the summers are hot. It seems that PUP is no longer available in 10w30 and I am trying to decide if I should use PUP in 5w30 or change to Pennzoil Platinum in 10w30. Probably not really a big deal but I would appreciate your thoughts on which would be the better choice.
Thanks

I have 2 cars that have been very happy with PUP 10w30, neither uses any oil. One is a 2004 Pontiac 3800 Series III Supercharged engine in a Pontiac Mera and the second is a 2006 Hyundai Tiburon 2.7 V6 engine. I live in Kansas City and the summers are hot. It seems that PUP is no longer available in 10w30 and I am trying to decide if I should use PUP in 5w30 or change to Pennzoil Platinum in 10w30. Probably not really a big deal but I would appreciate your thoughts on which would be the better choice.
Thanks

Amazon has it in stock if you can order it from there? Sometimes I buy a few jugs in a single purchase so I have it on the shelf at home.

Thanks
Welcome Larry
I did the Pennzoil Ultra Platinum thing for a half dozen years it seemed. Then I switced and you may be interested to follow suit.

Mobil-1 EP Triple Action 10w30. Worked (for me) just as good as the Ultra. Priced about the same (or less).
(edit)... hey look at my Sig below..... I'm still using it..... well me and Dr. Frankenstein.
Next up is HPL Oils, should I ever get a buyer for my 6 five quart jugs of Castrol Edge Euro 5w40 for $10 a-piece.

These are from the PENNZOIL site .

IMG_3734.JPG
IMG_3738.JPG

Welcome Larry
I did the Pennzoil Ultra Platinum thing for a half dozen years it seemed. Then I switced and you may be interested to follow suit.

Mobil-1 EP Triple Action 10w30. Worked (for me) just as good as the Ultra. Priced about the same (or less).
(edit)... hey look at my Sig below..... I'm still using it..... well me and Dr. Frankenstein.
Next up is HPL Oils, should I ever get a buyer for my 6 five quart jugs of Castrol Edge Euro 5w40 for $10 a-piece.
Castrol for $10? What state/city do you live in?

Thanks
I order my PUP from Walmart on line, order $50 worth and shipping is free, last came from Florida to KC 3 days delivery.

Back