Pennzoil sludge cleaning ability

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Lethal1ty17
i actually just clicked on this to see what people had to say. apparently not all that much.

I've got PYB in the Audi right now, since I'm doing a short OCI after a valve cover gasket change. I posted some pics in the Mechanical/Maintenance forum.

The price certainly was right. $10 for a 4.4L jug of name brand oil in Canada is just about impossible to find. I almost fainted when I saw it.

Originally Posted By: znode

I never got why Amsoil decided to do multi-level marketing. You're always going to have the morons and shills like this that make your company look bad.

That certainly is a possibility. I had a local Amsoil guy tell me that they ADD paraffin to Pennzoil Platinum...

Hopefully most are not like this. The sponsors here are thankfully much more knowledgeable.

remember the 83 oldsmobile wagon 5.0 307 (shop car) Here at my engine shop i have mentioned in the past that car has over 400,000 real miles and it still runs excellent on pennzoil 10w40 since 84
I like pennzoil for my own cars... But i guess if everyone used pennzoil i would be out of business.
As long as i can buy pennzoil at a good price i will continue to use it

yeah?? i can't believe that.... While shopping for a new car every dealer i went to said his brand was so much better than the others....
Same thing happened when i was looking for a Contractor they were all the absolutly best one even said he does not need insurance because he does not make mistakes like all the others...
I like pennzoil and as long as i can buy it cheap at wm i will still use it, if the price goes up i will use something else.

I have been running the Ultra in my 99 Corolla for about 1,100 miles now and have noticed that the varnish that was present on my dipstick is gone; all that is left is nice clean metal! I had previously used Castrol Edge which did not clean the varnish off. Something to think about........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back