Paid posters for Auto Rx

Status
Not open for further replies.
ARE YOU GUYS TALKING DOWN ABOUT AUTO-RX???!?!!!? THAT STUFF IS AWESOME. I RUN IT FOR SUPER LONG OCIS IN HIGH DOSES ALL THE TIME IN ALL MY EXPENSIVE SPORTS CARS AND I BOUGHT HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS WORTH OF IT NOT TO MENTION SHIPPING COSTS!!!! HOW CAN YOU SAY IT'S BAD??? OBVIOUSLY YOU ARE OF INFERIOR INTELLIGENCE AND YOU'D BETTER PROVIDE PROOF!!! DON'T YOU KNOW THIS STUFF WAS ALMOST SOLD TO EVERY MAJOR OIL COMPANY AND IS USED BY THE UNITED STATES MILITARY???

^^That's what a paid poster sounds like... Ring any bells?

Berryman's B-12?
RobZ71LM7

Loc: Louisville, KY quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Frank:
Auto-Rx is
now in Goverment Vehicles & Small Diesel Engines.
That's a demanding customer.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Could you elaborate or provide us with documentation? Thanks.

I found this post back in the oil additive section, seems this member is still looking for a response from arx.

Originally Posted By: sprintman
Never even rx'd a free bottle greenidiot let alone been paid.

Well that only took about 45 minutes...

Keep posting, I'm sure you're doing wonders for AutoRx's reputation here in Frank's absence. And keep the insults coming, too. I thrive on your hate.

Originally Posted By: demarpaint
Originally Posted By: badtlc

As a side, I think I do know why the MPG continued to increase. The car got serious hail damage and is dimpled like a golf ball now. If the Mythbuster guys are right, that could have a significant affect on the aerodynamics of the car like they saw in their experiments.

IIRC the Military is experimenting with dimpled bullets, and the results are quite good.

Dimples may work on slow moving/rotating objects but they don't work on bullets or artillery shells. An M-16 has a rifle twist of 1 turn in 7 inches. The velocity of an SS109 out of a 20 inch barrel is ~3000 fps. (3000 fps x 12 in/ft) is 36,000 inches per second, divided by 7 inches is ~5143 rps, times 60 seconds is ~308,570 RPM. dimples don't do anything @ 300,000 rpms. Plus there is rifling engraved into the bullet surface.

Originally Posted By: c3po
Berryman's B-12?
RobZ71LM7

Auto-Rx is
now in Goverment Vehicles
& Small Diesel Engines.

I found this post back in the oil additive section, seems this member is still looking for a response from arx.

Nothing personal, but when I was in the Army, there was pee in some government vehicle engines. I know they do UOA, but I never seen what pee did on a UOA

Originally Posted By: Loobed

I don't use either ARX or MMO, because one costs too much and the other is outdated and useless for modern engines (in the oil).

I agree with your opinion on ARX and I can respect your opinion about MMO.

Berryman's B-12?
RobZ71LM7

Auto-Rx is
& Small Diesel Engines.

Nothing personal, but when I was in the Army, there was pee in some government vehicle engines. I know they do UOA, but I never seen what pee did on a UOA

Actually, from what I have read on this board, ARX does not show up in a UOA, kind of makes me wonder what it can do in an engine.

Berryman's B-12?
RobZ71LM7

Auto-Rx is
& Small Diesel Engines.

Actually, from what I have read on this board, ARX does not show up in a UOA, kind of makes me wonder what it can do in an engine.

Makes me wonder how revealing a UOA is with the newer oils and their newer add packs.

I have lost so much respect for so many people because of this thread.

Especially you, c3po. You're coming off as more of a shill for MMO than you were for Auto RX. Never again will I take anything you say seriously.

Originally Posted By: badtlc

As a side, I think I do know why the MPG continued to increase. The car got serious hail damage and is dimpled like a golf ball now. If the Mythbuster guys are right, that could have a significant affect on the aerodynamics of the car like they saw in their experiments.

IIRC the Military is experimenting with dimpled bullets, and the results are quite good.

Dimples may work on slow moving/rotating objects but they don't work on bullets or artillery shells. An M-16 has a rifle twist of 1 turn in 7 inches. The velocity of an SS109 out of a 20 inch barrel is ~3000 fps. (3000 fps x 12 in/ft) is 36,000 inches per second, divided by 7 inches is ~5143 rps, times 60 seconds is ~308,570 RPM. dimples don't do anything @ 300,000 rpms. Plus there is rifling engraved into the bullet surface.

My dimpled bullet comment was supposed to be a joke. As was the hail stone damaged car getting better mpgs because of the dimples comment, I think?
21.gif
I guess I should have put in some kind of comment like j/k about that. My bad..........
27.gif

Actually the dimpled bullets were some kind of internet hoax I think.

I remember the reason I first used ARX was because I was following the posts of a woman who was using it. Same vehicle as one of mine and it was delivering amazing results. So I ordered some to give it a try. I never got any where close to her results. Which she posted on an almost daily basis. When her vehicle's rinse/clean was over she disappeared.
Makes me wonder now.

Originally Posted By: Familyguy
It's pretty easy to tell who's who by the ones that hurl the insults and invective. Someone who's just interested in passing along their experience isn't going to get angry and abusive when someone posts a contrary opinion.

Best,

I get beat up a lot both here and elsewhere. I guess that is what happens when you kick over somebody's rice bowl. I just can't take hype.

I think the bottom line is hopefully people are smart enough to see who is a shill and who is posting from honest real world experiences in any of these threads. I think most of us can see a shill a mile away. For those of us who can't, sooner or later they'll figure it out.

I think the bottom line is hopefully people are smart enough to see who is a shill and who is posting from honest real world experiences in any of these threads. I think most of us can see a shill a mile away. For those of us who can't, sooner or later they'll figure it out.

Yeah, but Frank, if you follow your posting profile, anyone would have to conclude that you were an MMO shill. No two ways about it. No regular person, without an agenda, would "promote" a given product for no good reason. Now there are surely fan boys and brand loyal types, but there's no doubt that you "promote" MMO. If you go through your posts, the largest percentage of them include "add a pint of mmo" somewhere in there. You do it in Auto-Rx threads without fail. You may leave other additive threads alone, but not an Auto-Rx thread.

What would someone conclude if you posted exactly like you do, but were someone who promoted the benefits of Auto-Rx and didn't find MMO appealing? You would be deemed a shill...by someone just like yourself ..all the while doing the exact same thing.

No offense intended, but your comment made me really do a double take. You can surely be some MMO "junkie" ..and that's fine, but there's little difference in apparent behavior than a shill.

Yes I do promote MMO, in fact a lot, I answer questions and get involved in MMO threads. I have quite a few PM's from people thanking me and asking questions off the main board. To me the word shill means someone who actually is compensated for their testimony, with free product or cash. The product interests me and has benefited me. Only difference is no money or free product changes hands. I'm willing to guess that 99% of the people reading these threads realize Turtle Wax isn't paying me. Many of them are probably tired of me posting too, but considering my time on Bitog my post count isn't that bad. So you can call me a shill if you like, but an unpaid shill. If you read through my posts I've been attacked a few times, which gets me posting more. Sorry you feel that way Gary, I consider you a friend here, and enjoyed doing business with you. I hope nothing changes in that department.

The good news is I'll be headed out west in a few days to visit my son, so no shilling from me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back